seven

Dinah's POV

*Y/N will go by different name with just letting you guys know so there is no confusion*

I can't believe I let Normani talk me into this dating thing. I know I said I was tired of being lonely but buying a date, that's a bit much. If my mom ever found out about this she would never get off my case about it.

I originally thought about having the guy come over to my place but then I started expecting the worse and decided that he should meet me at the Starbucks a block away from my place. According to Camila this guy is really handsome and he's gonna show me a really good time, that's all I know so I'm a bit nervous. I've been sitting in the corner for an hour and I'm thinking about bailing on this whole thing but then I realized I paid already so that would be pointless.

Normani texted me to see how things were going.

Kordei😍🙈🤓🤗: Has he showed up yet?

Me: No and I'm starting to get nervous

Kordei😍🙈🤓🤗: Baby girl relax I'm pretty sure he won't leave hanging like that

Me: I hope you're right 😨

"Excuse me miss but are you Dinah?" A sweet manly voice asked.

I looked up and I locked eyes with the most gorgeous man I had ever laid my eyes on. Whoever this man is I'd like to thank his parents for having unprotected sex and making him.

"Y-Yeah I'm Dinah, who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Mike,  your date." He said.

I shook his hand and said, "N-Nice to meet you."

"Pleasure's all mine." Mike said.

Me: He just showed up, bye ✌🏻️

"My boss told me that I was going out with an angel but she lied, you are a straight up goddess." Mike said.

I started blushing and I forgot how to speak English for a minute. "T-Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." Mike said.

"Sorry if I'm acting really weird it's just that I'm new at this and I don't know how these things work." I said.

Mike reached across the table and held both of my hands in his. "I am here to make sure that you have the best time possible. I will do anything you ask of me, your wish is my command baby girl." He said.

"So we can do anything I want?" I asked.

"Anything." Y/N said.

"Well I live around the corner we can go back to my place and chill." I said.

"Let's go." Mike said.

Mike and I got up and walked outside, I started walking down the street but stopped when I realized Mike wasn't walking with me. I turned around and Mike was sitting on his bike. "Is this your ride?" I asked.

"Yep, you like it?" Mike asked.

"I love it." I said.

Mike handed me a spare helmet and said, "Come on I'll take you for a ride."

"Okay." I said.

I took my hair out of the ponytail so that the bike could fit properly. I carefully straddles the back of the bike and wrapped my arms around Mike's waist. He turned on the bike and carefully pulled out into the street. The wind was starting to pick up and Mike's shirt slightly lifted up and I felt his perfectly toned abs. Mike took me for a nice quick ride before taking us back to my building. When Mine parked his bike in the garage I hopped off and my hands were shaking a little bit.