ten

Y/N POV

Another shitty long day day. I spent half of my day in school and afterwards I went to lunch then later I went to the library so I could study for my finals. Camila was very generous and she gave me the next two weeks off so I could focus on my exams. But when I go back I already have a line of women waiting for me to take them out and do other things.

I'm still thinking about Normani and Dinah. Of course I would catch feelings for two women.  who happen to be best friends. They still call me and text me but I really haven't talked to them because I'm so caught up in my studying. I would like to see them again but I just need a little time.

I finished studying and decided to head home. The plan is to go home, take a shower, and go to sleep. As I was walking down the hall I could hear loud music coming from Tommy's place. I opened the door and I was met by a cloud of weed smoke. I made my way through the crowd and I found Tommy in the corner making out with some girl.

"Tommy what the hell is going on?" I yelled over the loud music.

"Oh shit what's up cuz? I threw a little house party in your honor." Tommy said.

"What the hell are we celebrating T?" I asked.

"You getting over the girl that broke your heart. I got all of these women just for you dawg. There's a big ass thing of jungle juice in the kitchen too." Tommy said.

"I feel like I'm gonna die every time I drink jungle juice." I said.

"Come on Y/N loosen up a little bit man. Go put your bag down and have some fun." Tommy said.

"I can't do this right now." I said.

I went to my room and there was some random ass couple making out on my bed.

"Get the fuck out of my damn room!" I yelled.

The couple quickly got up and ran out of my room. I put my bag on the nightstand and laid down on the bed. It was hard to have peace and quiet while there's a party going on outside my door.

"It is definitely time for you to get your own place Y/N." I said to myself.

I was about to kick off my shoes but then Zendaya walked in my room with two drinks in her hand. Boy did she look different outside of her work clothes.

"Whoa, you look different but a good different." I said.

"Thanks and you look like you could use a drink." Zendaya said as she sat next to me.

I took a sip of the juice and my chest started burning. I don't know how much alcohol Tommy puts in that damn concoction of his but it's enough to make hairs grown on your chest.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Tommy told me he was throwing a little party so I decided to come through and check it out." Zendaya said.

"A little party? It looks like a damn Rihanna music video out there. I just wanted to come home, shower, and get some sleep, that's it. But of course Tommy never does shit the easy way." I said.

"You're not the partying type are you?" Zendaya asked.

I shook my head and took another sip of my drink, "Nope. I'm the shy quiet type. I'd rather stay home and play video games instead of going to the club and partying." Zendaya said.

"Same, I'll take a few rounds of NBA over going clubbing any day." Zendaya said.

"What's your team?" I asked.

"The Lakers, who else?" Zendaya asked.

"Trash, I'm a Golden State guy myself." I said.

"Steph Curry is so overrated." Zendaya said.