twenty nine

Y/N's POV

She looks so beautiful when she's asleep, she's like a Polynesian sleeping beauty. Too bad I'm gonna be the bearer of bad a shocking news when she wakes up. Today is the day that I'm come face to face with Normani's crazy ass twin and I'm not looking forward to it. On top of that in gonna tell Dinah everything that Normani told me.

But first I'm gonna get Dinah all nice and relaxed before I tell her. I climbed on top of her and kissed her on the lips. She poked her lips out a little bit and I gave her another kiss. Then I started kissing Dinah on her neck before moving down to her stomach. I disappeared under the covers so I could wake my baby up the right way.

I spread Dinah's legs open and just started at it for a minute. I like to look at my food before I devour it. Just to make sure Dinah was still asleep I looked up at her and she was still asleep. I licked over my lips a few times before running my tongue through Dinah's folds a few times. Dinah started squirming around a little bit but I didn't let that stop me. Everything was going great. Dinah's back started arching, she was pulling on my curls and she was moaning hella loud. But when Dinah squeezed my head between her thighs, I was in heaven.

Dinah yanked the covers off of me and quickly sat up. "What are you doing down?" She asked.

I unlocked Dinah's legs from around my head and said, "This is payback for what you did to me in Vegas. You sucked my vocabulary out of me, now I'm about to snatch your soul out."

"Don't you dare." Dinah said.

I winked at Dinah and went back down. I started kissing her thighs before kissing between her thighs. Dinah started squirming around and I was not about to let her off the hook that easily. I wrapped my arms around her thighs that way she couldn't go anywhere.

"Y/N stop!" Dinah moaned out.

I just shook my head and kept on licking. To be honest I didn't want to stop because she tasted very good. After awhile Dinah started grinding her center into my mouth. I flicked over Dinah's clit a few times with my tongue and her legs began shaking. She yelled that she was getting close so to ensure that she came hard I fingered her as I continued to eat her out.

"Y/N I'm about to!"

Before Dinah could finish her sentence she came, she came hard, like back arching off the bed like she had an exorcism hard. Her legs were trembling and she couldn't even form proper sentences.

I kissed from Dinah's thighs all the way up to her lips. When I pulled away her eyes were birth and she was in trance.

"You good baby?" I asked.

"W-Wh-Wh-Why?" She asked.

"I wanted my queen to relax that's why. Are you relaxed now?" I asked.

"My soul is gone." Dinah said.

"Oh I'm not done yet, but I'll save that for later. You stay here and relax, I'm gonna go make you some brunch." I said.

I pecked Dinah on the lips and went into her kitchen to make her breakfast. Dinah made me breakfast plenty of times so it's only right I return the favor. While I was making her breakfast Normani texted me to see if I was still gonna meet up with her today.

Ms. Kordei 👠🍫🔥💋: Are you still coming today?

Me: Yeah, I'm bringing Dinah with me too.

Ms. Kordei 👠🍫🔥💋: Uhhh....I don't think that's a good idea. Dinah and Normani are both crazy as fuck and they have no problem with beating each other's ass. Noelle is pregnant and willing to shoot me with no remorse and Dinah is always ready to beat ass wherever she goes...this can't end well.