twelve

Y/N POV

So I decided to take Normani up on her offer and go out with her, I'm lowkey not feeling it but I'm willing to give us another shot.

Exams are finally over and I can officially say that I passed mine with flying colors. I can also say that I've made the president's list for the third year in the row. When I go home to visit my father I know he's gonna be proud of me for helping my grades up but I don't know how he's gonna react to me taking a semester off, hopefully he'll be understating about the situation.

When Normani said she wanted to hangout I thought she was gonna wake me to meet her at her place or some restaurant, no, this complicated woman has me meeting her at some weird address uptown. If I was a petty kind of guy I'd tell Normani's fine chocolate ass hell no and that she could go play in traffic, but I'm not that kind of guy so I'm gonna go meet Normani and see what's up.

I arrived at the address and it was an apartment building. Since Normani is a billionaire I figured this is one of her many properties and she just wanted to switch it up for a change. I parked my bike and texted Normani to let her know that I was her. When I walked into the building I tried to go straight for the elevator but the the person at the front desk stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going pal?" He asked.

"Look bruh I'm not your pal, my woman is upstairs at the top floor waiting for me." I said.

"Oh so you're Miss Kordei's special guest?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, are you gonna let me up or what?" I asked.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N Y/L/N." I said.

"Give me a moment."

The nerd working the front desk got on his little telephone and called Normani to make sure that I was the person she was expecting. That phone call went south hella fast because I could hear Normani cussing from where I was standing.

"Sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Y/L/N, you can head on up now." said.

"Thanks, fake Steve Urkel looking ass." I said.

I got on the elevator and went all the way up to the penthouse, Normani and her fascination with penthouse. I got off the elevator and walked into the a very modern expensive penthouse. It must be nice to have money to spend like this.

"Normani I'm here." I said loudly.

"Have a seat on the couch, I'll be out in a minute." Normani said nicely.

I walked into the lightly dimmed living room and the fireplace was going, a bottle of champagne on ice, chocolate covered strawberries, and a pair of handcuffs. I have no idea what Normani has up her sleeves but there is a tiny part of me that is okay with all of this. I took off my jacket and sat down on the couch. The couch was very comfortable, it was one of those couches you could take a good ass nap on it.

While I was struggling to open the bottle of champagne Normani started running her fingers through my hair. I have curly hair and if you play with my curls, I just might fall in love with you.

"So this is your idea of getting to know me better, seducing me?" I asked.

"Mmhm, I hope that's a problem is it?" Normani asked.

I shook my head, "Nope not at all." I said.

"Good. No take off your clothes so you can be a little more comfortable." Normani said.

I put the bottle of champagne down and took off everything except my boxers. When I tried to turn around and look at Normani she told me to keep my eyes forward. I sat back down on the couch and popped open the bottle of champagne and took it straight to the head. Normani turned in the tv and the movie A Thin Line Between Love and Hate was on.