eight

Y/N POV

A night off, finally. I love my new job but it wears me out a little more than my last job. I'm approaching the end of my semester so that means finals are coming up so I'm trying to study and get prepared for those as well. I've made a decision to take the following semester off so I can work and take some time for myself.

As far as my new job I like it and it's not because I get to have sex with beautiful women on a regular basis, the paycheck is really nice. I'm so close to buying myself a new car, I'm just 5Gs short. But as soon as I get the money I'm buying myself a new whip. I'm still staying with Tommy but he's helping me find a place. Lauren was all broken up when I told her I was leaving but she will be okay.

As far as my personal life it's great. I'm talking to two great women who are total but they're two of the most amazing women I've ever met. Normani is that strong, sexy, independent woman you see on the cover of those business magazines. Then there's Dinah, the sweet somewhat shy girl. I've had amazing times with both of these women and I'd like to see how things go from here.

I finally have the night off and all I want to do is chill and play video games with Tommy.

"Y/N I'm about to play some NBA you better hurry up." Tommy said.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said.

I took my phone off the charger and went downstairs to living room so Tommy and I could play. He had already chosen Golden State as his team and I chose the Cavaliers.

"Prepare to get that ass whooped cuz." Tommy said.

"In your dreams Tommy prepare to get them ankles broke." I said.

After working hard all week I can finally say that I'm relaxing. Some people go to spas when they need to relax all I need is food, video games, and few hours of sleep to help me unwind. I may smoke a joint here and there but I'm not a pothead and I'm not a heavy drinker either. You would think that I'd be strung out on drugs since I'm in college and everything but I'm not. I just don't want to be one of those college guys that overdoes on something because he was too stressed out.

"Okay Y/N, kill, marry or fuck." Tommy said.

"Alright what are my options?" I asked.

"Karrueche Tran, Cardi B, and Rihanna." Tommy said.

"That's easy, I'm smashing Rihanna, I'm marry Karrueche, and Cardi B has gotta go." I said.

"Of course you'd go for the exotic women." Tommy said.

"If you're implying that I have a type you're wrong Tommy. I appreciate all kinds of women race doesn't matter to me." I said.

"Whatever you say Y/N." Tommy said.

"Okay I got one for you. Janet Jackson, Jada Pickett, and Jennifer Lopez." I said.

Tommy groaned and paused the game, "Are talking Poetic Justice Janet or Janet in a Tyler Perry movie Janet?" He asked.

"Poetic Justice Janet, Tommy." I said.

"Hmm let me I'm marrying Janet, I'm smashing J-Lo, and Jada can kick rocks." Tommy said.

"I actually agree with you on that one." I said.

"Alright last one and you're gonna hate me for this one. Nia Long, Taraji P. Henson, and Tyra Banks." Tommy said.

"I hate you." I said.

"What's it gonna be Y/N?" Tommy asked.

"Right off the bat Tyra's ass has got to go. But I think I'd marry Taraji and smash Nia." I said.