Grown Ups To Child

*3pov*

While Ben starts another time travel, the young Hatter sits at his tea time table with his friends. He is thinking about his father and of course what Ben said. Lirana went to go check up on her little sister,Iracebeth. She loved both of her sister's but she also knew who was lying about a certain secret. While she did that Mally,the door mouse tried to cheer up her friend.

Mally: "Cheer up,Tarrant. We'll have fun now that you're living here."

The Hare and Mally started to sing but stopped when they heard a loud crash. All three of them turned to a man getting up from the crash.

Hatter: "Who's he?"

Time got up and smiled.

Time: "Greetings, Underlings. I am Time. The Infinite and immortal. The personification of time itself. I know you may find this concept a little bit hard to digest...but please keep your bewilderment brief and to the point."

Thackery: "Your majesty."

The Hatter realized that the Time guy that Ben spoke of was real, then started thinking what other stuff he said could be real to. He just smiled when Time looked at him.

Time: "I seek a thief of meager intellect. His hair...golden blonde. His name...Ben."

Hatter: "And what is your business with him?"

Time: "He took something from me. I will not say what it was. It's not important. It is a trifle. I don't see why you are making such a fuss. It's not important. I must have it back."

All three looked confused and they were the crazy ones.

Hatter: "We'll, you are in luck, oh, timely one. Because just today...I invited Ben to tea."

Thackery: "Wait,what's a Ben?"

Mally: "Shush."

Hatter showed Time to a seat.

Hatter: "Why don't you have a seat.