Surprise

*3rd pov*

Maddy was walking with Evie,Jay and Carlos. Maddy was wearing one of the dresses that she made, it was loose and very comfortable.

Of course she had on a hat to match, she wouldn't be a hatter without one

Of course she had on a hat to match, she wouldn't be a hatter without one. Maddy didn't understand why her dress size went up but she has been to busy to try and figure it out. Mal on the other hand did figure it out, and she wasn't happy about it. Her time was running out, along with any ideas she had. Mal never got over her feelings for Ben, and has tried everything to get him to notice her. She tried to ignore it for the first couple months but she couldn't anymore. Her jealously has gotten alot stronger. She walked to her room but stopped when her eyes started to glow.

 She walked to her room but stopped when her eyes started to glow

The evil inside her is starting to come out. She put the glowing liquid in the bowl she was using. It was hard to sneak into the kitchen because she almost got caught by Maddy. Anyway, Jane was talking to Maddy about Cotillion.

Maddy: "Definitely, pin toppers."

Jane: "Ok."

Lonnie and Evie run up behind Jane.

Lonnie: "Oh my gosh. I can't wait to see what your wedding looks like."

Maddy: "Me to...Wait! What?"

She looked at them shocked.

Jane: "Yeah. Your engaged to be engaged to be engaged."

Evie: "I knew it."

Lonnie: "Everyone knows it."

Maddy: "I didn't. I wanted my future proposal to be a romantic surprise, and then I wanted to share it with everyone to surprise them. But now since you guys know and now I know. That just ruins my romantic dream that I had."

She sighed but smiled when Ben came over.

Ben: "Hey,Maddy."

The said hey to Ben. Ben was about to ask Maddy something but Jane pulled him away.

Jane: "A quick moment."

When they were a few feet away Jane started to whisper.

Jane: "Ok. Your almost finished with the surprise for Maddy's big night."

She shows him pictures.

Jane: "Snow White. Belle. But the one you designed for Maddy is my favorite."

Ben: "Make sure her eyes are blue."

Maddy had to get to class so she called to Ben.

Maddy: "Hey, I'll see you later I need to get to class."

He turned around.

Ben: "Ok, see yea."

Jane: "Which blue should I use?"

He looked at the three blues but stopped at the last one. It was a bright ocean blue. He smiled.

Ben: "This one."
................................
*Maddy's pov*

I quickly ran to my locker to get a book for my next class. I opened the door but stopped when I heard someone talk. I already knew who it was so I smiled.

Ben: "Hey, Mad."

Me: "Hi."

Ben: "I have a little surprise for you."

Me: "Again. Wow, that's every day now."

Ben: "Every other day. Evenings to be exact. Like your even perfect then I thought."

I laughed at his cheesy pick up line.

Me: "That's so cheesy but sweet."

Ben: "So, you'll let me spoil you?"

I giggle at his inccent smile.

Me: "Fine."

I close my locker then messed with his hair a little bit.

Me: "But I really do need to get to class."

I started walking but he grabbed my hand turned me around.

Ben: "Ok, but first."

I gasped at this beautiful pink scooter.

Me: "Ben. It's beautiful."

Ben: "I couldn't find one in rainbow."

I smiled at him.

Me: "Doesn't matter. I still love it. But I didn't get you anything, unless you wanna count the picnic with your favorite food's."

He laughed.

Ben: "I think I can count that."

Me: "I'm so glad I got everything baked. But I do need to get to class. But after that then I'm all yours."

I kissed him then ran to my class.