Surprise Chapter!

(Here's a surprise chapter!)

*Ben's pov*

It's been seven months since the Cotillion, and nothing could get even better. Next year we will be graduating and I also plan on proposing next year too. Right now I just got done with my paper work and was walking to mine and Maddy's room. I didn't see her but I did hear her humming from the garden outside. I smiled when I saw her standing near the water smiling. She is nine months along, when she found out she was told she was two months along. She was about to give birth any day now, she had on a beautiful rainbow dress with a flower crown on her head.

 She was about to give birth any day now, she had on a beautiful rainbow dress with a flower crown on her head

I went up to her and kissed her neck causing her to giggle.

Me: "How are my two loves feeling?"

We found out we were having a girl, which I'm happy.

Maddy: "She's been kicking up a storm. I think she is telling us she is about ready to come out."

I chuckled then kissed her.
.............
Later that night I had to do some more paper work but luckily it was a little. I was sitting at my desk when Jay quickly run's in.

Me: "Jay, what's wrong?"

Jay: "Maddy's having the baby! Come on!"

We quickly ran into the hospital room but Jay got kicked out. I took a seat behind Maddy so I could support her, then took her hand. Finally after three hours, our little princess was born.

We smiled when she opened her eyes, she had her mother's blue eyes but my hair

We smiled when she opened her eyes, she had her mother's blue eyes but my hair. Maddy held her close.

Maddy: "Hello, there. I'm your mommy, and this is your daddy. We have been waiting to meet you."

Maddy gave her to me, and I instantly loved her. I smiled real big.

Me: "Hello, my beautiful angel."

The nurse asked us what we had named her, and we told her. We named her Rose.

(I know it's short but the book is at the end.)