Running Out Of Time

*Ben's pov*

We looked at the woman that looked like Maddy. Hatter went to her smiling.

Hatter: "My love, I never thought I would see you again."

She smiled at him then kissed his cheek. If I remember Mirana said her name was Liranna.

Liranna: "We will talk after everything is back to normal."

I looked around then looked at Time.

Time: "It's up to you now, Ben."

Me: "Okay, you guy's bring Time back to his castle. Me and Maddy will go and get the Chronosphere, then return it to it's rightful place....what are you waiting for. Come on, let's move!"

Everyone ran around.

Liranna: "I can get you to the time frame on which they went."

Me and Maddy looked at her confused.

Maddy: "You have powers?"

Liranna: "Yes,dear. But I'll tell you more about it afterwards. Now, hold hands."

We held hands, then we see a white light coming from her hands then she shot it at us. I instantly covered Maddy, but got up when the bright light faded. We quickly ran around, but stopped when we saw Mirana standing there looking at something in horror. We see what looks like rust spreading everywhere.

Me: "We need to go."

I quickly picked up the Chronosphere and threw it. Maddy held onto me while Mirana put her rusted sister in the back with her.

Mirana: "I couldn't leave her."

We quickly left with but whatever that is, it is quickly catching up.

Maddy: "It's catching up!"

I pulled a lever and we were off. After a few more seconds we see Time's castle, we didn't have time to stop so I looked at a window.

Mirana: "Ah,Ben."

Me: "Hold on,everyone."

I felt Maddy hold onto my waist. We all looked away when we went through the window. When we got up, I picked up the Chronosphere and we all ran. I looked back and see Mirana trying to save her sister but it got her.

 I looked back and see Mirana trying to save her sister but it got her

McTwisp: "Run,Ben!"

Me and Maddy ran as quick as we could.
..................
*3rd pov*

Hatter and Liranna were with Bayard and the others. They were trapped. The couple watches as their daughter gets caught by the stuff.

Maddy: "Ben! Run!"

Liranna starts crying when seeing her only child froze. Ben looks behind him with tears falling from his eyes at seeing his love frozen. But he did what she said, he kept running. He stretched out his hand with the Chronosphere in it. But before he could put it back, he got frozen too.

 But before he could put it back, he got frozen too

All was still.