Ben Gets Some News

*Ben's pov*

After they showed where Maddy's old house was I walked up some steps that was leading to a house in the woods.

It actually looked homey, I opened the door and went inside. I heard someone humming a little tune. It was beautiful, I couldn't help it. I had to follow it, so I followed it until I saw Maddy sitting on a bed with lights around the bed. Her hair was lighter, and she was smiling while rubbing her stomach. She started talking,so I stood there listening.

Maddy: "I can't believe it took me coming here to find out about you.. Well, I guess I can. I mean I was under alot of stress and never got to take in my appearance."

My eyes went wide when she pulled her night dress up so her stomach was showing. Her stomach wasn't flat anymore, it was sticking out a little.

 Her stomach wasn't flat anymore, it was sticking out a little

Maddy: "Your daddy is going to be so excited."

That's when I came out.

Me: "Maddy."

She quickly looked up.

Maddy: "Ben. You couldn't wait to see me until tomorrow?"

I looked at her in confusion.

Me: "What do you mean?"

Maddy: "Didn't the note say I will be back tomorrow?"

I shook my head no.

Maddy: "Well, it was suppose to. I only came here to relax. And visit my other friends."

Me: "Really?"

Maddy smiled at me while putting her arms around my neck.

Maddy: "Of course. Why would you think I would leave you?"

Me: "Because the note said you came here. It also said that you and Mal didn't belong there. And also this..."

I pulled out my ring that I gave her.

Maddy: "Mal. She shouldn't have wrote that....Sweetie, the only reason I didn't bring the ring with me was because I didn't want to risk it getting stolen or lost."

I smiled when she the ring back on.

Me: "Oh, by the way. I'm sorry about everything, I promise everything is going to get better...Especially because we have a baby on the way."

I smiled more when I touched her stomach, she giggled.

Maddy: "You heard me, Huh?"

Me: "Only all of it."

We both laughed then sat down.

Me: "So, you told me before that you have some more friends here?"

Maddy: "Yes. Uma daughter of Ursula, Harry son of Captain Hook, Gil son of Gaston, and Scarlett daughter of Scar....Who might I add has changed so much since he had Scarlett. Scar even became a second dad to me."

Me: "Well, I would hate to keep you all apart."

We were about to kiss but there was a knock on the door. Maddy opened it. We saw Jay,Carlos and Evie standing there with Harry, Uma, Gil and Scarlett.

Maddy: "What's the matter?"

Evie: "Mal has a pirate crew now, she even stole a ship. She wants these four to join her."

Scarlett: "We were heading to my place. Daddy might know what to do."

We both looked at each other.

Maddy: "Wait outside with them while I get changed."

She kissed me then I walked out with the others. I was walking behind them when I heard something, it sounded like someone was crying.

Me: "Hello?"

Next thing I know some guy's grabbed me and next all I see is black.