Sword Fight

*Maddy's pov*

I looked at the others but then got an idea when I see Dude. I smiled then looked at Mal.

Me: "Although it may seems absurd, turn your back into a word."

I gave the wand a little flick at Dude and he talked.

Dude: "Does this vest make me look fat?"

Everyone but me,my friends and Ben laughed.

Dude: "Does anyone have some bacon, cookies?"

Then everyone goes quiet.

Mal: "Give me the wand!"

Me: "Give me Ben!"

She smile's.

Mal: "Harriet, bring him over."

I watched Harriet bring Ben over and made him kneel. She reached for the wand while I reached for Ben, who looked nervous.

Mal: "Aw. Cut him loose Harriet."

Harriet sighs.

Harriet: "I never get to have any fun."

She cuts Ben loose. I grabbed Ben while giving Mal the wand. I whispered to Ben.

Me: "Ben, it's fake."

He quickly dragged me away with the others but stopped when I heard Mal scream. I looked back and saw she broke the fake wand.

Mal: "You do not get to win every time!"

Jay handed everyone there swords.

Mal: "Get them!"

Ben looks at me.

Ben: "Stay beside me or one of the others."

I knew he was worried about me and the baby getting hurt.

Me: "Ok."

We began sword fighting. After I fought against some pirate's, I saw Mal coming towards me with her sword. Me and her fought against each other, we caught each others swords with me smiling.

Me: "Hi. Did you miss me?"

I am trying to play off the fact that I am getting tired, which is causing me to slow down. Being pregnant while sword fighting isn't easy.
..............
*Ben's pov*

I am fighting one of the pirates but I got distracted when I saw Maddy slowing down while fighting Mal. I fell on my back while blocking an attack.

???: "Mind if I cut in?"

I saw Carlos fighting the pirate.

Carlos: "Get out of here,Ben!"

I am quickly fighting my way to get to Maddy. Scarlett quickly joined but stopped when she heard Harry's voice.

Harry: "Scarlett!"

We both him up.

Scarlett: "Ben, get Maddy out of here. Mal's mine."

We ran to fight. I finally got to Maddy. I saw Jay, Lonni and Gil leave. Me, Scarlett, Harry and Maddy were all in a group. Evie and Uma were on their way to the tunnel. We were about to go to but Mal got infront of Maddy, while Harriet got in front of me. The other two started fighting more pirates.
................
*3rd pov*

Evie looks at Carlos.

Evie: "Carlos, smoke bomb!"

He gave her one, then he gathered everyone else. Evie was on a ladder and threw the smoke bomb down.

Evie: "Let's go!"

Ben grabbed Maddy and quickly pulled her into the tunnel after everyone. Maddy kicked the bridge down while smiling. Ben pulled her to him, while both looked at Mal who screamed.

Mal: "I'll get you Mandy Hatter!!"

Carlos quickly gathered everyone in the limo, but turned to the tunnel when he noticed that Maddy and Ben didn't come out.

Carlos: "Ben! Maddy!"

They both ran out of the tunnel holding hand's and quickly got into the limo. Jay drove off. Maddy quickly cuddled up to Ben who took her in his arm's. All the girl's smiled.

Ben: "Are you okay?"

Maddy: "Yeah, I'm just really tired."

Evie: "Are you okay, Mad?"

Ben and Maddy realized that only Uma and Scarlett knew about her pregnancy. Maddy looks at Ben while smiling.

Ben: "You wanna tell them?"

Maddy: "Maybe Scarlett and Uma should. Because it looks like their about to explode."

They both looked at the girls who were smiling and jumping in their seats.

Maddy: "Go ahead you two."

As soon as she said that both of them yelled.

Uma and Scarlett: "MADDY'S PREGNANT!"

The guys looked shocked while Evie squealed. Everyone laughed at her. Ben,Maddy,Evie,Lonni,Carlos and Jay were happy to be going home. While Gil, Uma, Scarlett and Harry were happy to be going to Auradon.