Back To The Isle

*Maddy's pov*

I sat on my scooter with in front because she was going to use magic on it. She took out her spell book.

Mal: "Noble steed,proud and fair,you shall take us anywhere."

I was worried about if it will work or not. She started it up while I closed my eyes.

Me: "Please,work."

I opened my eyes when I didn't feel the water hit us. I smiled when I saw we were driving on the water. I gasped and jumped when we went through the barrier.

I cover my eyes when we were driving through an alley

I cover my eyes when we were driving through an alley. When I opened my eyes I saw Mal crumble something up.

Me: "What was that?"

Mal: "Don't worry about it. You need new clothes."

She parked the scooter underneath the door way to her house. We got off the scooter. She took my hand and dragged me to a sign, and watched her throw a rock at it. A gate opens and she takes me upstairs. When we got there she picked out a pirate outfit for me.

I actually liked it, so I quickly put it on and ran to find Uma and Scarlett

I actually liked it, so I quickly put it on and ran to find Uma and Scarlett. After a few minutes I got to 'Ursula's fish and chips'. I smiled when I saw Harry and Scarlett kissing.

Me: "It's about time you two got together."

They stopped kissing and looked at me in shock. Finally, I had to cover my ears when I heard two high pitched screams. I laughed when Uma and Scarlett hugged me,then Harry and Gil. After we hung out there we went to my old place to hang out. I did get sick for the third time today. Scarlett and Uma looked at me with worried faces.

Scarlett: "You said your mom was awake now. Maybe you should go see her."

Uma: "Yeah, we'll wait for you here."

I smiled at them after I brushed my teeth.

Me: "As long as your sure."

Scarlett pulled a branch from a tree down and there was the portal to my parents house.

Scarlett: "Of course we're sure."

I took a breath and went through it.
..............
*3rd pov*

While that is happening on the isle. Back in Auradon, Evie makes her way to Ben's office. She knocked on the door while opening it.

Evie: "Ben?"

Ben: "Evie."

He stood up to great her.

Ben: "Come on in."

She shuts the door and walks up to him with a sad look.

Evie: "Mal's gone back to the Isle. And she took Maddy along with her."

She hands him a note that says 'I don't belong here. Maddy agreed to come.' That was all it said. He looked broken when he read it.

Evie: "Ben..."

She held up his ring causing him to start to tear up.

Ben: "This is my fault. I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately and to top it off I kept ether canceling our dates or cutting them short. That was it more then being under pressure..I have to go over there and apologize."

Evie looked at him with a sad look.

Ben: "I-I have to beg her to come back. "

Evie: "You'll never find her."

Ben: "I have to t-"

Evie: "You need to know the isle and how it works."

Ben looks out his office window with a broken face.

Ben: "I can't lose her, Evie...She's my true love."

Evie watches a tear roll down his face causing her to make up her mind.

Evie: "You have to take me with you."

Ben quickly looks at her.

Ben: "Yes! But I mean are you sure?"

Evie: "Yeah..Mal is my best friend but Maddy is my sister. If Mal has gone back to her evil ways then Maddy will be her number one target..We'll also bring the boy's because there is safety in numbers. And none of us besides Maddy is to popular over there right now."

Ben looks at her in shock.

Evie: "Okay. Let's get two thing's straight..You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again."

Ben: "I promise."

Evie: "And there's no way you're going there looking like that."

Ben looks at her in confusion.

Evie: "Besides, Maddy said she would love if you looked or acted like a bad every once in awhile."

Ben blushes very bad while coughing nervously.

Ben: "S-She said that?"

Evie giggles at his face.

Evie: "Oh yeah. She tells me everything."

She gives him a wink while laughing when his face goes even redder. Then she dragged him to her designing room.