Getting Ready For Cotillion

*Ben's pov*

I just got done talking to Jane about adding something to my surprise for Maddy. I told her to make another glass picture of me and Maddy but in this one Maddy was holding her round stomach. Both of us are smiling. Anyway, Harry and Gil are getting their suits for Cotillion tonight. Now it's my turn to get ready.
...............
*Evie's pov*

Me and Maddy are currently making Uma and Scarlett's dresses for tonight. I'm doing Scarlett's while she is doing Uma's. Maddy did take a nap when we got back, and now she is back to herself. I did loosen her dress around her stomach area for her. I was about to go see her but stopped when my boyfriend,Doug came in.

Doug: "I have a Scout badge in S'mors."

I looked at him with a confused look.

Doug: "How could you go camping without me?"

Me: "What?"

Doug: "Are you seeing someone else? Are you?"

Me: "No."

Doug: "Is it Happy's son? Because let me tell you, he is not as happy as his dad. He kind of has a dark streak in fact."

I smiled at him.

Me: "Doug. Ben was captured on the Isle. We rescued Ben and saved Auradon."

Doug: "So, your not seeing anybody else?"

I grabbed his hands and smiled.

Me: "Don't be dopey."

I kissed his cheek.

Me: "Besides, we have dresses to deliver. It is Cotillion day, you know."

I picked up a crown that Dizzy made.

Me: "You know what? I was lucky to be given a chance. Now I need to give someone else a chance, too."

Doug: "You know. My Uncle Bashful use to say that."

Me: "Did he?"

Doug: "Yeah. But really quietly."

We delivered the dresses.
..............
*Maddy's pov*

I just got done finishing up Uma's dress. I wanted it to match her personality in every way, I even picked out her earrings. I told her to come to my room in an hour, and it has been an hour. I looked at the door when I heard someone knocking on it. I skipped to the door and opened, there stood Uma looking nervous. I pulled her in giggling.

Me: "Uma, there is absolutely nothing to be nervous about. You are going to look beautiful."

She smiles wide when she sees the dress.

Uma: "It's beautiful!"

I laughed when she ran to try it on. When she came out I couldn't help it, I started to get tears in my eyes. Stupid hormones, but she looked beautiful.

Me: "How do you feel?"

Uma: "I feel like a princess."

Me: "Good. But I'm not done yet. Come sit down, so I can do your makeup and hair."

She sat down and we just started talking. Turns out she has a huge crush on Gil, who isn't stupid like everyone thinks. He was doing the same thing that Evie did when we first arrived. It was how they were raised, which I also know that he has a thing for her too. After Cotillion, Ben wants to talk to his parents about bringing Scar over here, so he can be close to us. Him and my dad actually became best friends, though it took him awhile to understand my dad. I also found out that my mom and dad are coming to Cotillion tonight. I'm so excited, oh daddy did find out about me being pregnant and he was only angry for five seconds. Mom was so happy.