Chapter Fourteen

Important!!!!

To all those seeing this update for this second time, I unpublished this chapter because I was not satisfied with it and I changed some things in it.  I corrected some typos and removed some things.

Please take time to reread this chapter.  Thank you! 

To all those who voted and commented on the last chapter--thank you so much! It means a lot. Please hit that little star at the bottom when you are done! It takes a second---probably less---to vote. 

Caspian

"Caspian, please! Just one last time." Sydney whined. To say I was disgusted was an understatement.

"Sydney, I'll say this one last time; Get out!" I couldn't stand her whining. She had somehow found out about my blossoming relationship with Katherine and had flown all the way to New Orleans to beg me for one last fuck.

"You know what?"

"What?" She asked dumbly with a stupid smile on her face.

"When you get back to New York, you will send a letter to the HR department requesting for a transfer to Minneapolis, then you will come to me for confirmation when I get back and receive your letter of demotion."

She gaped at me before whispering, "You can't do that. I did nothing wrong."

"As a matter of fact, I can. I'm the boss. Now leave before I get someone to escort you out." My patience was wearing thin.

"You didn't seem to hate it before! We had something! Then that fat cow came out of nowhere and destroyed it!"

"We never had anything. You were good while our arrangement lasted but it's done now. Now, would you leave? I have work to do."

"I'll kill that fat cow." She said before storming towards the door.

"Actually, Sydney, you are fired." I was livid. She disrespected my bella.

"Why you--"

"Miss, I think it time you leave." My butler, Jenkins had made an appearance.

With a huff she stormed towards the door and shut it aggressively.

"God, I was wondering when she would leave." Alek walked out of my study and plopped down on the couch before picking up the remote. "You always get involved with the wrong ones."

But I've found the right one.

"So, how's that girl you told me about?" He asked. He was no doubt taking about Kat.

Giving him a half-hearted shrug, I started walking in the direction of my office.

I looked at the report of Katherine's activities during the week and smiled when I saw a picture of her having lunch with her little friend.  She seemed so happy and content, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

She was my bébé.

Katherine

"That's why little boys ought to be good." I was reading a book to Yakult while he laid his head on my chest. He raised his head and let out a bark as if he understood me before putting his head down.

Kimberly was asleep; she had a routine since she broke up with Callum---wake up, shower, eat, watch tv, sleep and sleep some more. It saddened me to see her that way. She had requested for leave for three weeks and didn't need to worry about work.

I had dropped Yakult on my bed who curled up into a ball as soon as I dropped him.

Then, the doorbell rang. I hurried towards the door expecting the fancy dinner that I ordered; pizza. As I opened the door, I was met with the sight of Caspian who was about to knock again with his hand mid-air.

"Hey," he said giving me a dazzling smile. He stood there looking perfectly disheveled in his blue suit with his tie untied.

"H-Hey." I stepped out of the way to let him in. He sauntered in, and looked around the place before taking a seat on the couch. I kept standing there with wide eyes until he patted the space next to him, indicating I should take a seat.

I sat next to him--keeping a little distance between us until he scooted closer with his tight brushing mine. He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I missed you." He appeared calm and kept a smirk on his face while looking at me.

"Me too." I said. He chuckled at my discomfort before holding my hand with his second one.

"You don't need to be uncomfortable.  We both want this. You are my girl." He said while rubbing circles on my fingers with his thumb.

"No, I'm not uncomfortable. It's just all so overwhelming. I didn't expect to start dating my boss." I told him.

"I didn't expect to start dating you. It was lust at first, now its like."

A knock at the door interrupted us. It was the pizza delivery. I paid for my pizza and took it to the kitchen. I brought out my apple pie from the oven and cut two slices for Caspian and I. I dished out the pizza, taking two slices for myself and three for Caspian.

I tried to balance them all but stopped when two hands grabbed them from me. He gave me a grin and walked out of the kitchen.

"Did you make this pie? It is heavenly," he exclaimed.

"Yes. Thank you." I blushed.

We played twenty questions during dinner. He was a laid-back person underneath the cold exterior he put on. My head was leaning on his shoulder as we watched the business news. 

Yes. Business news. Let's just say he had a very sad life--according to me--but I let him have his moment.

He was about to leave as it was already past twelve when an idea hit me. I cut up two more pieces of pie and wrapped them in aluminium foil. I dashed to my room and got out a small, pink hello kitty gift bag. I dashed out of my room and handed it to me.

"What is this?" He asked, holding up the small bag and looking at it skeptically.

"It's pie. It is okay if you don't want some. I can..." He didn't let me finish before saying he loved it. I shut the door behind him and rested my back on it.

I had plopped down on the couch when a knock was heard again. I opened the door and was greeted by the sight of Caspian still holding the hello kitty bag.

"God, I've been wanting to do this since I got here," he said before pulling me in for a kiss.

His lips were warm against mine as he pulled me closer and I treaded my fingers in his hair. He tasted like apples and wine. His hands roamed my body before coming to rest on my hips. He pulled me to him until there was no space between us. His hands wandered to my ass and he cupped my two butt cheeks and squeezed. His tongue wandered into my mouth before exploring every corner of my mouth.

Unfortunately, we pulled apart for air sooner than I would have liked. I rested my forehead on his chest, not knowing how to react after our heated make-out session. His hands were still on my ass.

"Well, that was interesting." A strange voice said. We both turned to the direction of the voice and found Kimberly standing there.

Mood kill.

---------------
Wattpad deleted this chapter, so I had to rewrite it. I'm a terrible author I know.  I'm sorry for the wait.

Thank you to all those who voted and commented!  I love you!  It really motivated me to start writing this chappie. It's short. Sorry.

110 votes and twenty comments for the next chapter.