Chapter Twenty-Five

The next time I woke up, Caspian was carrying me into another car and talking to someone through an earpiece.

Fuck, I can't believe I slept that long.

He dropped me on the seat gently but kept on talking. I snuggled closer into him and rubbed my hands down his arms.

His jacket hugged his strong arms and his chest looked so... yummy.

I don't know what came over me but suddenly, I straddled him and started laying small kisses on his neck. His cologne was still the same, enough to have me feeling a kind of way.

Caspian got off his phone call and pulled me in for a kiss. He tried to pull away but I pulled him back and deepened the kiss. I held onto his arms tightly, that damned jacket.

His muscular torso heaved up and down as our tongues tangled together. Before it got to heated, I stopped him. I didn't want to arrive at his parents house looking like I just had a roll in the hay with their son.

Caspian laid his heads on my chest and laid small kisses on my boobies. I silently laughed before I slapped the back of his head.

"Stop. I don't want your parents to think I'm sleeping with you."

"You are the one who's literally humping my abs."

I could feel my face heating up and I untangled my legs from around him before climbing off and scooting away.

"Fuck you," I sulked.

He pulled me back to him and I nuzzled my head in his neck. I could still feel how hot my face was.

Why am I so horny today?

"Sir, we are here."

Fudge, here goes nothing. Ralph, Caspian's main bodyguard-slash-driver, opened the door for us. Caspian took my hand once he got out and helped me out- not like I couldn't help myself, but chivalry isn't dead.

I looked around, taking in my surroundings. Their mansion was magnificent. Their were two lion statues at different the two sides of the large double doors leading into the house.

It reminded me of the tattoo on Caspian's back.

There was a fountain in the middle of the circular driveway. I looked up at he three-story house and I'm sure my mouth dropped open. It looked modern yet traditional at the same time.

Caspian snapped me out of my daze when he laced his hand in mine and pulled me forward. My heart fluttered in my chest.

"Our bags." I said.

"They'll take care of it." He pulled me forward again and we walked to the door. Caspian held his hand out to put on the fingerprint scanner but was stopped when the door suddenly swung open, revealing none other than his mother.

I was happy to see Sasha again. She was always so nice and energetic and a little bit weird at times, I thought, remembering her obsession with my hair and cheekbones.

She pulled Caspian in for a hug and I could see the big grin on his face which he quickly suppressed. She wore an A-line skirt and a simple top. They let go of each other and she turned to face me.

"My darling, oh how I've missed you," she squealed before kissing me on both cheeks. She ushered us in shut the doors.

"Oh Hiram, they are here," she squealed before running towards up the stairs as fast as her mules could carry her.

Caspian chuckled silently beside me and pulled me upstairs without a word. I had no idea where we were going but I guessed he wanted to take me up to his room.