Chapter Twenty-One

Katherine

Caspian decided to take me out shopping in preparation for dinner with his parents. I vehemently declined at first until he told me his eighteen year old brother was going to be there. From what Caspian had told me, this brother of his was the closest to him. They apparently shared a lot in common. For one, they were the ones who were both interested in the family business and they cared a lot about soccer.

I never knew Caspian was a soccer guy, I guessed he was more of an American football kind of person. Sometimes, I forgot that he was part French. His mom's French accent was still noticable, but not too annoying. It was cute. At times, when Caspian got excited about a subject or during one of our little tiffs, his accent would be more prominent.

We had gotten to the really expensive looking restaurant Caspian's mom had placed reservations at. It was a French place. She said she wanted me to have a taste of what their family dinners looked like mostly. The Pierces embraced their heritage mostly because Sasha was very traditional and took her culture serious.

But it didn't seem like she was a very strict parent considering the way Caspian was before I came along.

Not to toot my own horn or anything.

I was wearing a simple black gown I had gotten from a Prada store. Caspian had also reckoned I get some other clothing. Thinking to myself, I decided I did need some, but I didn't want to admit that to him. I still stopped by Agent Provocateur.

I waited for him to pick me up. Flitting between checking myself in the mirror, rearranging the throw pillows on the sofa and brushing my curled hair to the back, I anxiously waited for Caspian to pick me up. The minutes were ticking by way too slowly for me. I was officially meeting his parents and his closest brother who schooled here, in New York.

His other three brothers where in California. Caspian reassured me I was going to meet them later and said I shouldn't be so 'excited' to meet them.

Little did he know how wrong that statement was.

He arrived a few minutes before seven. He wore a black suit which looked tailored to perfection and a crisp black shirt with the first few buttons unbuttoned. My heart did a little jump at the sight of him.

No one spoke at first. We drunk in the appearance of each other until Caspian spoke first.

"You look ravishing. The dress suits you." He took me in his arms and pressed a chaste kiss on my lips. He kept his arms around me and rubbed his hands up and down my hip.

"You don't look so bad yourself." His jaw looked like it could cut steel-as usual, his forearms bulged underneath the suit, not that he looked like a body builder on steroids but just so he looked like a man.

He held his forearm out for me to loop my hand through it and we headed down to the waiting car. I got into the backseat and he got in after me.

As soon as we get in, his lips assault mine. His lips move against mine-hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I run my hands over his crisp shirt pulling it in any direction as he holds me tightly to his body. Surprisingly, his hands don't roam. He was taking exactly what he wanted and what I was willing to give.

Soon enough, we got to the restaurant. Caspian led me to a private room at the back of the restaurant where his parents where waiting with a boy who looked liked he'd rather be anywhere but here.

He was obviously Caspian's brother because of the striking resemblance and panty-dropping look. Caspian's parents where hounding him with questions which he constantly rolled his eyes at before begrudgingly answering.