Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Julie Thompson's POV

I couldn't believe that Desiree would ditch school to go hang out with that boy Jacob. I mean they have known each other for basically forever but I couldn't help the jealousy that rose in me.

Not to spill secrets or whatever but me and Desiree did hook up and were kind of a lesbian couple for a little bit. But then her father died and we broke up and became best friends again. Trust me when I say it wasn't easy ignoring all the sexual stuff we did when we dated. But it's cool now.

And even though we had rough times, it doesn't stop either one of us from hooking up with some guy from time to time.

I knocked on Desiree's front door, ready for school and hoping she was too so she could drive me. But what shocked was who opened the door.

"Jacob?!", I said shocked.

He stood there with his shirt off, pajama pants sagging low on his waist, and his usual neat afro was tangled and messy.

"Desire, your friend's here!", he yelled, rubbing his eyes and walking away, leaving the door wide open.

I stood there with my eyes wide and my mouth to the ground. Usually I'm not bothered when Desiree hooks up with other guys but for some reason I couldn't understand why she slept with Jacob. Aren't they like childhood besties?!!

"Oh... Heyyyy Julie.", she yawned, coming to the door in panties, a long shirt and a messy bed head.

She yawned, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. Her eyes were squinted towards the sun and her fingers tried to smooth her hair down.

"Desiree? Did you have sex with Jacob?!!", I whisper-yelled at her.

"No! What?! He just slept over after he talked to my mom. I mean... We kissed but that's it!"

Shock was written on her face so I just told her I'll walk and I was off. This was the oddest way to start my Friday morning.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jacob Perez's POV

After Desiree came back from answering the door, she sat next to me on the couch and put my arm around her shoulder. Her fingers played with the hem of my pants while I played with her shirt.

Over the years I was gone, Desiree changed so much. I just wish I could have been there to see the changes in her body. To see her change into a woman.

"Jacob?", she whispered.

"Yea?"

"Last night.... You said you loved me. And when I fell asleep you said that you love me more then I think... What was that about?"

I gulped. Pretty soon I would have to tell her I loved her more than like a sister. Soon I would have to tell her I love her.... Like a man loves a woman.