Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Jacob Perez's POV

I paced the hospital floors as I waited for any results from the doctor. After Desiree passed out, everyone called her mom and then I took her to the nearest hospital. All these weird emotions keep flooding me. One minute I'm happy she's safe, one minute I'm nervous for no reason, it's crazy! But the scariest thing about this is that Desiree could be pregnant and I could be a father soon.

I know I'm excited but it's also scary. I want to keep the baby of course, if she's pregnant, but at the same time I still think me and her are still young..... To young to start a family. Neither of us even know what college we are going to. Better yet if we are even going!

And then this wedding we have to plan. It's a lot! And the last thing I want is for Desire to be stressed with everything to the point where she doesn't want to be with me anymore. That would be the day I would probably kill myself because without her I would be nothing.

"Jacob?", a small voice whispered.

I lifted my head up and saw Desiree rubbing her eyes. She sat up and looked around the room while yawning.

"What wrongs baby?", I said lowly, walking up to her and taking ahold of her cold hand.

"What happened?", she said, clearing her throat.

"You uh-passed out at my moms house....", I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh..."

The door opened and the doctor and nurse came in. The nurse started checking her vitals and fluffing her pillow and just checking everything.

"Hello Mrs. Kamel. Glad to see you awake.", the doctor said.

"Hi doctor....", she whispered, twiddling her thumbs.

My heart beat rapidly inside my chest for some reason. I don't know why but I felt like something big was coming. Something I needed to be alert for.

"Everything seems to be fine. You passed out from dehydration. But there is one piece of important news."

"Which is?", she said.

"You pregnant. You are a couple weeks along, but it is too early to really be certain."

"Excuse me.... What?!", Desiree asked.

Her face froze and I rubbed my temple.

"I'm gonna be a father..... Oh gosh. I don't feel ready. Am I ready?!!! Oh lord I'm gonna throw up!", I mumbled, throwing up right under the hospital bed.