Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Desiree Kamel's POV

After me and Jacob had a ditch day, I told him I wanted to visit Julie and he said he'll be back later.

After washing up and everything, I walked next door to her house. I didn't see any cars in the driveway so I used my spare key and let myself in. The house smelt like strong alcohol.

"Julie?! JULIE!!!", I yelled.

All I got was a grunt in reply so I followed it to the kitchen where I saw Julie sitting at the table with a almost drowned bottle of alcohol and a few cigarettes in a ash tray.

"Yo, Julie.... You ok?", I asked.

She looked up at with half shut eyes and smiled.

"Desire... Desire. My beautiful Desire. Did Jacob leave you yet?", she slurred.

"What-"

"Come drink with me!"

I hesitantly sat down in front of her and took the bottle from her.

"Why are you drinking?"

"Because when people are down... God says DRINK!!", she laughed.

I didn't know why but that laugh turned me on. So I couldn't turn down a few drinks. But a few drinks turned into a few shots.

Next thing I knew Julie lead me to her bedroom to show me her new fishes.

"This one is Bob and that green one.... I-Issssss uh... What your name? Bob number TWO!", she slurred, causing both of us to go into a fit of laughter.

Next thing I knew Julie kissed me hard on the lips. My arms shot around her neck while she gripped my waist and pulled me to her body. Memories of us going out flushed my head.

I just turned sixteen while Julie was going to turn sixteen in a few weeks. That was the night she told me she loved me and that it didn't matter what her parents thought.

I pulled away before we went any farther.

"Desiree?"

"Yeah Julie?"

"I love you."

I gasped and pulled away from her embrace. I was beyond confused with myself and Julie. My mind is telling me I love Jacob but my heart is saying that I love Julie even though she's my best friend and I didn't love her like that anymore.

"I got to go...", I whispered, running out her house.

To be continued...