Chapter 31 *Part Two*

**There is a part missing. If you want the full scene, go to Grown Choices Restricted Chapters.**

Chapter 31 *Part Two*

Jacob Perez's POV

After Desire told me she wanted sex, I was stunned and nervous at the same time. She's pregnant and I don't want to do something bad that will ruin everything and then in the end she'll be mad at me. I hate it when's she mad, even though it's sexy times 1,000.

"Well done baby....", she huffed, gasping for breath.

I nodded and kissed her neck. She whimpered in my ear. Her nails trailed down my stomach and she grasped my length.

"More?", she whispered, rubbing her thumb over my tip while she bit her lip.

I grinned and went back down.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Soon, Desiree was on top of me, sucking me again. She gets better every time. Even though this is probably like the third time, it was amazing and she knew exactly what she was doing.

She licked everything up and then crawled over me. Her lips found mine in a heated kiss and I wrapped my arms around her waist. We were both sweaty and out of breath.

"Uh-never gets old.", she whispered, running her hands through my hair.

I nodded and smoothed her hair down. My eyes were locked on hers. Her eyes were so bright and sparkling. Her bright hazel orbs were staring in mine.

She was glowing and everything about her was beautiful. Desiree is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She is also the most sweet and caring girl I've ever met. And the fact that she's carrying my baby makes her even more perfect to me. I wouldn't want anyone else to carry my child.

"What are you thinking about baby?", she whispered, taking my hand and pressing her cheek into my palm.

"Nothing....", I said softly.

She pouted and closed her eyes. I ran my thumb over her lips and sighed.

"Desiree?", I whispered.

She opened her eyes and looked at me adoringly.

"Yes?"

"I love you AND our baby so much.", I smiled.

She blushed and kissed me. Her lips were soft and smooth against mine.

"I love you AND our baby too.", she groaned.