Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Desiree Kamel's POV

My eyes started to burn from the sunlight so I blinked my eyes open. But the sight in front of me made my eyes burn even more. Not from light but from the tears of joy threatening to fall.

"Jacob? What are you doing?", I yawned, slowly sitting up.

"I woke up early and got dressed. Then I went to the store to get you some stuff. And I wanted to see my princess wake up.", he smiled.

"Aw. Well what did you buy?", I asked, blushing uncontrollably.

"I bought some chocolates and flowers and..... Uh-some cream. For your.... Down there.", he blushed.

"Your right. I am kinda sore down there.... But that's good."

"How is that good?"

"It's good because it means you hit me in all the right places.", I said, biting my lip.

He grinned and climbed in bed next to me.

"Really?", he whispered, still grinning from ear to ear.

I nodded and kiss his lips gently. He tasted sweet like syrup. In the middle of our kiss, my stomach growled loudly, causing me to blush a dark red.

"Someone's hungry.", Jacob joked, rubbing my stomach.

"Yea. Let me take a shower then we can go eat. My treat....", I giggled, snatching the bag from his hand and pecking his lips.

Once I got in the bathroom, I opened the bag and put the shower on cold. Inside was a heart shaped box of chocolates, a paper bag of red roses, and some itch cream. He's so sweet. But what got me was that the roses had a little card.

The card said:

Desiree,

I want to say that from the start I fell in love with you. And that I'm so glad I moved back because then I wouldn't have the opportunity to have an amazing night with you. I love you more than anything. Please be mine?

Love,

Jacob <3

By the end, I was in tears and the water running in the shower was forgotten. Coming back to my senses, I hopped in the shower to shave every part of my body that deserves caressing later.

My legs, my armpits, and my 'lady area'. Then I washed my hair and washed my body with some Victoria Secret body wash.

After I was done, I got out and blow dried my hair and wrapped a towel around me, taking the bag with me.

Peeking into the bedroom, I noticed Jacob was gone but there was a note on the bed. It said he was waiting downstairs for me.

Twenty minutes later, I had put on the cream, some sexy lingerie that was black, curled my hair in waves, put nice smelling lotion on, put on a short white sundress paired with some silver sandals, simple makeup and sprayed some sexy perfume on.

Plan in action: check!

To be continued...