Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Desiree Kamel's POV

I slowly sat down on the couch and turned the TV on while I rested my bowl of watermelon and honey on my stomach. I know prego women get cravings but my cravings are just ridiculous! Watermelon with honey on top? What the hell is wrong with this baby?!! No offense though to my gorgeous baby.

I'm about 20 weeks which I believe is roughly 5 months. My flat stomach was replaced with a medium sized baby bump but I got to say, I would give up my beach ready body any day for a beautiful baby with the man I love.

"I'm home.", Jacob huffed, marching through the door with Food Lion bags.

He smiled at me as he carried at least six bags into the kitchen. As soon as he put those down, he came over to me with a huge smile.

"Hi baby.... Other baby.", he said, kissing me, then rubbing his nose against my stomach.

"We missed you.", I said while I absentmindedly rubbed my stomach.

"I missed you guys too! And I went food shopping since you both have been eating so much.... No offense baby.", he smirked.

"Your lucky my hormones aren't as bad because I would be in tears right now. Let me eat my food please without the judgement!", I pouted, flipping through the channels.

He threw up his hands in surrender and went back outside to get the rest of the bags from the BMW.

Let me tell you. After all the pregnancy drama, me and Jacob bought a three bedroom house in the country/city, bought two BMW's and a pool and moved away from drama.

Me and Julie are still good friends. And I heard she got a new girlfriend that she's bringing to my baby shower. This will be interesting.

After I finished my watermelon, I slowly got up and walked outside to help.

"No no no babe. Go back inside! I got this.", Jacob demanded.

"Just cause I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't carry a few light bags.", I said, raising an eyebrow to prove my justice.

He glanced at me before giving in and handing me one light bag that had bread in it. After getting the last few bags, he closed the trunk and walked behind me.

I took a deep breath before I felt a light shove in my stomach that also felt light like butterflies.

"Oh my god.", I whispered, dropping the bag and stopping in the doorway.

"What's wrong?"

"The baby just kicked!"

He dropped the bags and wrapped his arms around me from behind and placed his hands on my stomach. His cheek rested on my shoulder as he moved his hand around.

"Oh gosh.... Wow!", he breathed.

I turned around and kissed him hard on the lips. He wrapped his around me and hugged me.

"This seems even more real now.....", he whispered in my ear while he hugged me a little closer with caution.

"I know baby."

"God I can't wait to be a mommy to this cutie... And be your wife for the rest of my life."

Jacob smiled and kissed me with the love I needed. I couldn't have asked for someone more caring and thoughtful and passionate. He's the answer to my prayers. That's why I would do anything to keep him by my side.

----
Hey guys! So sorry its a short chapter. Im not really into the whole long chapters thing idk i just can never commit. But if anyone would be interested in being a co-author to a new project im working on plz message me!! I love you guys so much and please vote and comment and follow my main and back up page!! And i hope you guys are as stoked as i am cause this book is coming to a slow end. Ikr like why would you be happy for that sienna?-_- but i mean come on... Dont you want to know what happens? Stay close for a new update. Im trying to work harder at updating. Ily <3

@siennamercedesmention a usermention a user