Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Desiree Kamel's POV

"Don't be nervous.", my mom reassured me.

I knocked on Jacob's door and glared at her.

"I'm not nervous. If anything.... YOUR acting nervous!", I said, causing her to turn towards me in shock.

We had a mini shock stare off until Jacob's mom answered the door with a smile.

"Hello Mrs. and Ms. Kamel. Please come in!", she giggled, opening the door for us to step in.

"You must be the beautiful Desiree. Haven't seen you in forever!", she smiled, hugging me.

"Hi.", I nodded.

"And Sierra. Long time no see!", she smiled at my mom, them joining in for a hug.

Jacob and his dad came in and greeted us.

"Hi baby. Glad you came...", Jacob said, coming to my side and kissing my cheek while he held my hand.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As we ate dinner, I could see the many resemblances in Jacob and his parents.

Jacob had his moms bright hazel eyes and full, pink lips along with her jokes and charisma.

While Jacob gets his charm from his mom, he gets his seriousness and talent from his dad. His dad was 100% Spanish and always had his curly hair gelled back nicely. I guess thats where the fro comes from!

After we ate the delicious homemade pizza and garlic bread, I went to the bathroom to freshen my breath up and then helped Jacob's mom and my mom with the dishes.

Jacob came in while our moms were in deep conversation.

"Hey. Why you doing the dishes?", he asked, helping me dry the dishes the moms were supposed to do.

"Look at our moms and you'll see why.", I smiled.

"Maybe one day you will be doing our dishes.... Naked with only a apron on. Just begging for me...", he whispered in my ear.

"Hush... This is part of my plan!", I whispered back.

"What plan?"

"Make our parents best friends so I can pretend to be sick and you come home with me so we can enjoy each other.... Alone...", I said, biting my lip sexually.

He licked his lips and pecked mine.

"One question....", he said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yeah?"

"How easy was it to put this dress on?"

"It had a zipper.", I replied, confused.

"That's all I need to know baby...", he said, pinching my butt and speed walking out.

My cheeks were on fire and I prayed to god the moms didn't see that!

"Naughty Jacob....", I whispered under my breath.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jacob Perez's POV

"I can't believe our parents fell for that!", Desiree giggled, running across the street with me following.

"Yeah. Me too! They probably already know what we are doing and they let us...", I whispered while Desire opened the front door and dragged me inside.

"Doesn't matter.", she whispered, throwing her keys somewhere and kissing me hard, grabbing my shirt collar and pressing me against the door.

My hands gripped her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around me. I let my fingers explore and drag down her thighs, making scratch marks on her tan skin.

"So-", she huffed. "Fuckin.... P-Possessive Mr. Perez...", she whispered in between kisses.

My hands rubbed up her legs and I groped her butt. She moaned into the kiss, throwing her head back and arching her body off the door.

"Let's take this dinner party upstairs. I'm getting hungry....", I smiled, carrying her upstairs.

To be continued... *IN RESTRICTED CHAPTERS!!*