Chapter 26 *Part One*

Desiree Kamel's POV

Standing outside the door, I stuck the two vibrators in my bra to look like I had huge nipples. Laughing in my head, I walked into the bedroom, swaying my hips dramatically.

"Babe? When did you grow a bra size?", Jacob laughed, grinning at me.

I did my supermodel walk and swayed my hips as I walked over to his side of the bed.

"Wanna feel? They might be real.", I whispered, putting my hands on my hips and leaning my chest in his face.

He bite his lip and rubbed his thumb over were the vibrators are in my bra.

"Hmmm.... Certainly hard.", he mumbled.

I giggled and climbed on his lap. Putting his hands on my thighs, I kissed his neck slowly. His hands slowly groped my thighs and crept behind to my a$$.

Jacob pulled my hair back and bit my sweet spot behind my ear. I let out a small moan as he bit and sucked on my neck.

"Surprise surprise.....", I groaned, pulling the vibrators out of my bra and twirling them in my hand.

"You naughty girl.", he whispered huskily, looking me deep in my eyes.

We stared into each other's eyes and I could feel him get hard as his eyes swirled with lust.

"Uh-I want you so bad.", I whispered, kissing him deeply as I laid down on top of him.

To be continued.... *IN RESTRICTED CHAPTERS!!!!*