Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jacob Perez's POV

Desiree keep staring at the ring I got for her as we drove through the dark highways. I wanted to go on a 'early honeymoon' just to put the icing on the cake. Me and her mom have been planning this for a month now and I couldn't wait to spend a week with my beautiful fiancé.

"Where are you taking me again?", Desiree giggled, putting her feet up against the dash board.

"I'm not telling you. Go to sleep baby and you'll find out in two hours!", I said, laughing at her eager state.

"Fine...", she whispered, leaning back in the passenger seat and closing her eyes.

Five minutes later she was knocked out cold.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Desiree Kamel's POV

The sun was beaming down on my limp body. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. When my eyes finally adjusted to the sun, they grew wide in excitment. Holy shit! Where was I?

"Jacob?", I called out, sliding out of the empty, king sized bed.

I was still in my clothes from graduation but my heels were in a corner in the room.

I opened a door that led me into a small hallway. Walking right, I walked down and came to some spiral stairs. The wall separated whatever was down there from me.

Running my hands against the wall as I walked, I was greeted with a huge sunny living room and a dining room/kitchen area. It was beautiful.

"Morning baby!", Jacob called from the kitchen.

I ran up to him and jumped on his back as he continued to cook some eggs.

"Where are we baby?", I said, grinning from happiness.

I was ready to know where we are and why and how long we are here!

"We are in Virginia Beach for a early honeymoon. We are staying all week!", he smiled, setting me down on the counter and kissing my lips.

"Mmmm....", he moaned.

"How could you afford this place?!", I gasped, rolling my eyes from his cockiness.

"It's my family beach house babe. I didn't need to pay for it!!", he laughed.

"Well it's beautiful!!!", I sang loudly.

"I can't wait to break in the king sized bed.", he winked.

"ILL BE WAITING BABE!!!", I yelled, jumping off the counter and stripping as I waltzed upstairs.

I was in my bra and thong while I checked out the other rooms. There was a fitness room, a couple bathrooms, a spare bedroom, a library office, and a sex room..... Hmmmm...... Interesting.

Walking inside, I ran my hand against the blood red wall and looked through the different sex toys in the drawers.

"DESIREE!!!", Jacob yelled.

"One minute....", I called out, grabbing two vibrators and walking out.

"Why were you in there babe?"

"Oh just curious....", I said with a devilish smile.

To be continued....