Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Sierra Kamel's POV

After a long night at Gina's house, I came home and immediately went straight to bed. I didn't get home till like three in the morning so I woke up late. It was a little after noon when sleep slipped away and I got up and brushed my teeth and stuff.

Walking downstairs, it was dead silent and so I decided to make breakfast for me and the kids.

Thinking about Desiree and everything, I didn't notice the waffles were burning so I quickly took it off the burner and made everyone's plates.

When it was still silent, I got suspicious and went upstairs to eat in hopes that Desiree was ok at least.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Desiree Kamel's POV

The bright light was starting to burn my closed eyes and make the headache I had even worse. Slowly opening my makeup stained eyes, I turned on my back and glanced at Jacob. His face was still kinda sweaty but in a sexy way and his hair was ruffled. We were both naked and my bed sheets covered anything from our waist down.

"Jacob.... Jacob?", I slurred, my hang over taking a strong effect on me.

I didn't know wine could mess you up this bad!

"What?", he slurred slowly, his voice deep and husky displaying his hangover loud and clear.

"What happened?", I asked, sitting up and scratching my head.

All I got was a small mumble into a pillow symbolizing he didn't really know either.

"Oh gosh!", I whispered, running to the toilet and throwing up all the alcohol from last night.

I shut the door and started brushing my teeth slowly. Then I peed and washed my face.

All of a sudden, while I was brushing my hair, a rippling gasp cut through the air.

"Mom?!", I said, running out the bathroom and into my bedroom.

My mom was cringing at the sight of Jacob's half naked body passed out in my bed, half his body hanging off the bed from exhaustion.

"Desiree! What is this? Alcohol! Your clothes! Whipped cream!! Handcuffs!!", she babbled, going on in a list.

I stood there twisting my ankle and biting my lip in disappointment... That she caught me!

Jacob was still passed out, not hearing a thing. I blushed and covered my private parts, remembering I'm still naked.

"Desiree.....", she paused, sighing deeply. "What has gotten into you?! All you do is spend your days in your bedroom with Jacob doing God knows WHAT!!! Why don't you go out or something... Spend a girls day with Julie! Yeah!"

"NO!!", I yelled, catching her off guard by my sudden outburst.

"No? Why?! What happened?"

"Nothing! I just don't see Julie anymore... She's going through something."

"Then shouldn't you be there for her?"

"Please!! I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!", I yelled, taking a deep breath and apologizing.

"I'm sorry mommy. I guess ever since daddy died I feel the need to always have someone close who loves me. Someone who can keep all these bad thoughts out of my head! And Jacob loves me like no one else.... Like you do! He cares for me and protects me and comforts me and loves me for who I am. He doesn't care that I changed. It didn't effect how he felt about me! He waited for the right time. He was gentle and careful and loved me like no one could ever know! Jacob is my soulmate. I love him.....", I trailed off at the end of my speech, sighing and staring off at Jacob.

He was perfect for me. He was everything and anything I could ever wished for. He was my biggest fantasy come true!

"Aww.... Baby.... Please don't cry....", she whispered, walking over and wiping my face.

I didn't even know I was crying till she pointed it out. My mom pulled me into a hug that was really needed. Life is hard but with the two people I loved the most, I could pull through anything.

"Love you mommy...", I whispered, nuzzling my face in her neck while she rubbed my back and neck and rocked us side to side.

"Love you too baby..... Please don't grow up too fast."

"I'm already grown. I'm almost there!"

"That's what I was afraid of.....", she trailed off, breaking my heart slowly.

To be continued...