Chapter Two

Garroth's POV 

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I looked behind me and I was lying on top of Laurence who was holding onto me. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me. "How are you?" He asked. "F-Fine." I stuttered. "Good morning stutter king." "H-Hey! D-Don't call me that!" I had to stutter again? We got up and walked to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" He asked. "I don't care." I answered. "Okay. Pancakes it is!" He exclaimed in his normally happy expression. "Where are Dante and Travis?" I asked. "Travis went to Zane's to help him out for you and I have no idea where Dante is. Maybe asleep?" He answered. "It was nice of the three of you to care about me and my brothers. I don't deserve friends like you guys." I said. Laurence looked away and whispered something. "What?" I asked. "N-Nothing..." He stuttered. "Laurence is something bothering you? Tell me now." "Garroth I'm fine." "Are you sure? You have been muttering things to yourself lately." There was a pause. I stood up and hugged him. "You better not be shaming yourself Laurence." I said hugging him tightly. "I-I'm not!" "Laurence. Please don't do this to yourself. You beautiful and amazing. You will never be alone. Please don't think these thoughts of yourself." I said looking into his bright blue eyes. A small smile painted his reddish pink face. "Did a fairy leave its dust on your face because your all pinkish red?" I joked. He blushed even more. "Yeah Garroth of course that's logical." He chuckled rolling his eyes. Then I noticed something. Whenever I called him my 'friend' he would look away and mutter to himself. Whenever I would hug him or compliment him he would turn completely red. Did he? No Laurence is as straight as a ruler. "What are you thinking so deeply about Garroth?" He asked. "U-Uuuhhhhh... pancakes!" I stuttered. I couldn't just tell him I was thinking of him. That would be weird. "Well I would continue to make them if you released me from your bear hug." He joked. My face heated up. I forgot I was still hugging him. I let go of him and he continued to make pancakes. I sat down and waited. Awhile passed and he turned to me. He gave me an awkward stare. "U-Uhh umm... Garroth... A-Are s-staring at me?" He stuttered. "W-What?!" I snapped into reality. I noticed I had been staring at him the whole time. He walked over to me and whiped my nose with his hand and showed me. There was blood in his hand which meant I was nosebled from staring at him. "U-Uhh..." I stuttered. He washed his hand off. "I-I'm so s-sorry!" I stuttered again. "I-Its okay." He looked down. Wait was he smiling?

Travis's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw something I thought I'd never see. I was lying down with Zane on top of me. He was resting his head on my chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I just sat there and looked at him trying to believe this was real. His head moved and looked at me. He sat up and pulled up his mask. "U-Uh..." He stuttered. "Um hi." I said. "W-Why are you blushing?" The raven haired asked. "W-Why are you blushing!" I asked. He pulled his mask higher and climbed off of me. "L-Let's go eat." He said. "Okay stutter prince." I grinned. "Sh-Shut up! (B-Baka!)" He stuttered again. We walked to the kitchen and grabbed cereal to eat. "Did you sleep okay? You know with all the lightning?" I asked. "Well... I surprisingly slept pretty well..." He blushed even more. Wait did he like sleeping on top of me? After we finished eating I stood up and grabbed both of the bowls. "Let me put them away." I said. "Th-Thanks." He said as I went to put them inside the dish washer. When I turned around he was looking at me. "Are you staring at me? Perv." I joked. "W-What n-no! Of course n-not!" He stuttered. I walked over and messed up his hair. "Sure." I grinned at sat across from him. Zane fixed his hair and looked away awkwardly. He looked back at me. "W-Why are you staring at m-me!" He stuttered. "U-Uhh... I'm staring at the um.... wall?" I said embarrassed. "Yeah I have quite a beautiful wall don't I?" He joked. You also have quite a beautiful face. He stared at me. "T-Travis..." "What?" I asked. "Y-You c-called my face... b-beautiful..." He stuttered. I covered my face with my hands. "Oh my Irene! I was thinking out loud I'm so sorry!!" I said. "I-Its okay... it's kind of nice to hear a compliment." Zane said. There was a pause and I looked at him. "So if you were thinking out loud then that means... you think I'm b-beautiful..." He said. I looked into his eye(s). He gazed into mine. "Wow...those eyes are so lovely..." He whispered so quietly I barely heard him. "Z-Zane..." He just realized he was thinking out loud. "Oh my Irene sorry!" He looked down. "I like your... well eye as well." He looked up at me and smiled. "Th-Thanks..." "No problem." I answered reflecting his smile. "Zane are you feeling okay?" I asked. "Y-Yeah why?" "Well you never take compliments. And especially from me. Why are you...being so nice to me?" I asked. "W-Well..." He paused. "Well you did something nice for me last night so I should repay the favour by being kind." He finished. I could tell in his voice and in the pause that this was an excuse. There was another reason.