Chapter Thirteen

Laurence's POV

The lightning struck again. I felt so bad for the poor Ro'Meaves. But I have to admit it was kind of nice to have Garroth holding onto me. "It's okay Garroth." I told him. My Irene was he strong. It was good Vylad had Dante and Zane had Travis. I'm pretty sure Garroth was glad he had me. Zane sat on Travis's lap holding onto him for dear life. Dante pulled Vylad into his room. "A-Are Z-Zane and V-Vylad going to be o-okay?" Garroth asked looking me in the eyes. He was such a great older brother. He always worried about them. Sure he was over protective but he was like that for a reason. "They'll be fine Garroth." I assured him. "Th-Thank you Laurence." He slightly smiled. Seeing him smile when he was afraid was like seeing family after years for me. I loved the feeling that I was there for him. I loved the feeling that he was safe in my arms. I gazed into his icy blue eyes, as he gazed back into mine. Then he realized Vylad wasn't in the room. "W-Where is Vylad?" The blonde asked. "He's with Dante, you don't need to worry about him." I replied. "I'm an older brother, It's my job to worry about him and Zane." He spoke. I laughed a bit. "He's in Dante's room." I told him. "Cm'on, I need to check on him. And you're coming with me." Garroth gripped my hand and pulled me to the door of the bluenette's room. He opened the door and we walked in.

Dante was laying down with Vylad playing with his blue hair. Somehow Dante had made the Ro'Meave that was the most afraid of storms, not afraid anymore. "Dante, how did you?" The blonde Ro'Meave asked. Lightning struck again and Vylad didn't even flinch. Dante shrugged. Garroth looked to his younger brother. "I just love him." Vylad smiled at the bluenette. Then he looked up at us. "Don't you feel the same way with Laurence?" The brunette asked. "I-I-I u-uh..." A dark pink hue dusted Garroth's cheeks. "Here we have an exhibit of stutter king, stuttering." Dante chuckled. "Sh-Shut up!" The blonde stuttered once again. "He's stuttering because he loves Laurence." Vylad grinned. "S-S-So! You stutter because of Dante!" Garroth replied. "So that means what he said was true?" I asked looking rather deeply into his blue eyes. "I-I-I u-uh y-y-yes." He stuttered. "Garroth you're so adorable." I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. He gazed into my eyes, as I gazed back at his. "My Irene, just kiss already!" Vylad said. I placed my lips onto the blonde's. He kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck. "Ugh they're adorable." Dante chuckled. "I know right." Vylad responded. "But they aren't as cute as you." Dante said in a flirty voice. "Your such a flirt." Vylad replied. "Last time I checked that was a good thing." "I never said it wasn't." I pulled back from Garroth. Lightning struck but he did nothing. "Thank you Laurence. For being my friend. For being there for me. For being kind to me. For loving me." Garroth kept his gaze at my face. "You have been there for me since we were young. And I always want to be by your side." He continued. "Garroth I will always be with you, no matter what." I spoke up. "Vylad you really have to snap a photo now?" Dante's voice asked softly. "What it's an adorable moment! Would you rather me take a picture of you?" Vylad responded. "I don't know!" The bluenette spoke. "Laurence, I-I love you." Garroth said keeping all his attention on me. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips again. "I love you, Laurence Zvahl." He spoke again. "I love you Garroth Ro'Meave." I replied. "And I love cake." Vylad joked. "What about me?" Dante asked. "Your better than cake." Vylad responded flirtasiously. "Way to ruin the moment." Garroth glared his brother. "Heh, sorry. Why don't you go check on Zane?" Vylad replied. "Why so you can have Dante all to yourself?" I grinned. "Maaaaybe." The brunette responded. I rolled my eyes as me and Garroth left the room.

We walked back to the living room, where we were before. Zane was still on Travis's lap. Their lips slightly brushed each others' as we walked in, once again ruining their kiss. "Hey guys." Garroth said. Zane quickly pushed Travis's face away like they weren't about to kiss. "Why do we always come in at the worst time?" I wondered aloud. "I'm wondering the same thing." Travis glared at us. "Heh, sorry guys. You can continue if you really want to." Garroth spoke up. "Just forget it." Zane sighed. Zane was still wearing Travis's green sweater. It was a change to see him wear something with more color. "Sooo, Travis. What do ya' think of Zane in green?" I grinned. Travis smirked, as he cheeks became a light pink. "I think he looks good." He winked at the raven haired. "Pervert." Garroth glared at the male with white hair. "At least he wasn't talking about Zane's butt." I crossed my arms. "I still think Zane has a nice booty." Travis grinned. Zane's face turned even more red than before. "What did you say?" The blonde growled. I wrapped my arms around Garroth from behind, holding him back. "LAURENCE LET ME GO!!" He growled. "Not unless you don't hurt Travis!" I responded. Garroth and I were around the same strength so it wasn't the easiest to hold him back. Zane stood up. "Garroth I will make Laurence let you go if you promise not to hurt Travis!" Zane narrowed his eye(s) at his brother. "You really care if he hurts me or not?" Travis stood looking at Zane. "Of course Travis." The raven haired spoke. "But I'm a pervert." Travis looked down. "Travis I don't care. It's kind of funny anyway. Plus it feels nice to be admired." Zane lifted the male's chin. "I'll admire you as much as you want." Travis said in a flirty tone, as he gripped Zane's waist. He pulled the raven haired to his body, causing the male to blush like mad. "I'm fine with that." Zane replied resting his arms around Travis's neck. "Just kiss for Irene's sake!" I said to them. Garroth stopped struggling. Zane blushed even more, if that was even humanly possible, as Travis brought his face closer to him. The white haired rested his lips on Zane's. "Come on Garroth you can't say they aren't cute." I smiled. The blonde nodded. "It's like the emo and the flirt." He said. "But if I'm being honest we're a cuter couple." I grinned. "I agree." Garroth pecked my lips.

Well it looked like all the Casanovas had found a way to soothe the Ro'Meave boys. And I'm glad I was the one that got Garroth.

--------------------

Sorry if that chapter wasn't the best. I couldn't come up with anything! But we got some more Garrence so yeah! Sorry there hasn't been as much Garrence as there could be. Also if your reading this book you probably like Garrence and Zanvis right?! Right? ......No answer? Okay. I'll just assume you do. Well I have two other books, One is all about Garrence, the other is all Zanvis! These second stories won't be updated as much as The Brothers but they still will be updated. So if you waiting for more of The Brothers why not read one of these stories!

Garrence Book: Is It Wrong To Love You? Garrence

Zanvis Book: Mine. Zanvis

Also I came out with the first story of my new book! It isn't Aphmau related but it has ships! It's a bunch of one shots of real life people, that I know, who I ship! So if you're looking for something stupid to read go check it out!

Other Real Life Ship Book: Idiot Fiction

Yes I called it that. DEAL WITH IT. Thanks for paying attention to me senpai :3

Willow~Chan