Chapter Ten

Vylad's POV
After that strange game of truth or dare, which Lucinda lost, we decided to just hang out for a bit. "I liked the dares with me and you." Dante said to me with a flirtatious gleam in his eyes. "Of course you did." I joked. "Got that right." He replied. "Soooo Dante. How's your boyfriend?" Gene grinned walking up to us. "He is wonderful." Dante answered. "Hey Vylad is my brother good to you?" Gene turned to me. "He is the best to me." I responded. "Your a good kid. Hopefully Dante wont cheat on you." "I would never!" The bluenette glared at his brother. "Sure Dante." Gene rolled his turquoise eyes. "I doubt Dante would ever cheat on me." I spoke up. "Glad you think so." Dante smiled. I awkwardly stared at his wonderful smile. "I think he's digging it." The raven haired chuckled. "S-Sorry!" I looked away. Dante made me face him. "I think its cute when you admire me." He said. My face felt hot as I gazed at him. He always did this to me! Curse Dante making me blush all the time! "Your also adorable when you blush." He spoke again. "Geez Vylad just kiss him so he stops flirting with you!" Gene rolled his eyes. Dante moved in and kissed me, I immediately kissed back. We stayed like that for awhile until we pulled away. "Vylad are you ever not kissing Dante?" Laurence asked. I looked down and blushed a deep red. Then I looked back up at him and said, "Well are you ever not checking out Garroth?" His face was almost as red as Dante's jacket. "I-I-I d-don't ch-check him out th-that often..." He stuttered. "Hey Garroth! Laurence likes to check you out!" Dante called. Garroth's face turned red as he looked to Laurence. "Sh-Shut up!" The brunette punched Dante's arm. "Don't punch meh Dante!" I glared at Laurence. "Then I'll punch you." He chuckled. Dante smacked Laurence's arm before he touched me. "Nobody punches my boyfriend." The bluenette said. "Awww!" Travis cooed from beside us. I gave Dante a quick kiss on the cheek.
"But answer his question. Are you ever not kissing Dante?" Zane grinned through his mask. "Am I kissing him right now?" I rolled my eyes. "I bet you wish you could be kissing him every second of the day." Laurence teased. "Leave him alone would ya?" Dante gripped my arm protectively. It was cute how he was protective of me. "Fine." Travis laughed. Zane stared at Travis. "Hey Zane are you going to continue this discussion or just stare at Travis all day?" I grinned. My brother looked at me embarrassed. "I-I w-wasn't..." He stuttered. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.
TIME SKIP TO LATER (Still Vylad's POV)
It was after the whole party thing and I was super bored. I decided to text Dante.
Vylad: Heyyy
Dante: Sup bae
Vylad: I'm sooo bored
Dante: Awwe poor Vylad
Vylad: Shut up you goofball
Dante: Anyway why you telling me?
Vylad: Well....Your my boyfriend. So I might be hinting at something
Dante: Are you saying you want me?
Vylad: Maaayyybe
Dante: My Irene your adorable
Vylad: Can you come be my loving company?
Dante: But of course sir!
Vylad: Later ;)
I wanted to play a prank on him. I called up Lucinda and asked her for a mei'fwa potion which she gladly handed over once she heard of my little prank. When the doorbell rang I hid the potion behind my back and answered the door. "Hey Vylad." Dante smiled. "Hello Kawaii Dante." I grinned. "What?" He laughed. I moved back and through the potion at him. Next thing I knew he had blue ears and a blue tail. "Vylad! What did you do?!" He growled. "I made you a mei'fwa!" I giggled. I skipped over and pet him. "How long does this last?" He sighed. "All day." "I hate you." "You know you love me." "Stop petting me! I'm not a cat!" "Well you are half cat today so say Nya!" I pointed at him. "No." The bluenette replied. "Say it!" "No." "Dante!" "I'm not saying it." "Fine then. No more kisses for you." I crossed my arms. "Never?" He pouted. "Nope." I said popping the P. "Fine..." The mei'fwa sighed. I smiled and looked at his little mei'fwa face. "Nya!" He meowed. "Awwwe!!" I squealed. I pulled my phone out. "Say it again!" "No!" "You don't love me?" "No I do!" "Then say it!!" I pulled out the camera and started the video. "Nya!" He meowed like an adorable blue kitty. I turned the camera off and stuffed my phone in my pocket. "EEEEEH YOUR SO CUUUTE!!!!" I screeched bear hugging Dante. "What's with all the screaming?" Aphmau said walking past the house with Aaron. "I turned Dante into a mei'fwa and made him Nya!" I hugged the bluenette tighter. "Vylad your going to kill me!" Dante spoke up. "Did you get it on video?" Aph asked. I nodded and showed her. Aphmau and I started squealing while Aaron laughed at us. Dante wasn't very happy about this. I made the bluenette face me. "What's wrong kitty?" I asked. "Don't call me that." He replied annoyed. "But it's cute!" "No it's not." "No, it's not as cute as you." I turned what he said into a pick up line. I was honestly proud of myself. "Heh, it's cute when you flirt." Dante smiled a bit. "Oh wait I forgot!" "Forgot what?" He asked. I gripped his jacket and pulled his face onto mine. I gave him a long kiss. I heard Aphmau squealing. I kissed Dante for awhile until we pulled back. "There's more where that came from later." I said winking at him. "Can't wait." Dante replied with a dorky smile on his face. "I think I'm going to have a heart attack! First mei'fwa Dante and know my ship AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Aph screeched. Then I remembered that Lucinda gave me two mei'fwa potions just in case one didn't work. I pulled the second one from my pocket. I pulled Aphmau away from Aaron. "Sorry Aaron!" I said as I threw the potion at him. Aphmau started screaming once she saw Aaron as a mei'fwa. "Aph I have an idea!" I squealed. I whispered my plan to Aph and she screamed.
"Okay Mr mei'fwas sit on the floor!" I commanded containing my laughs. "Umm okay?" Aaron said as he sat next to Dante on the floor. Aphmau and I pulled out our cellphones to record. "Now act like kittens!" She squealed. "W-Why?" Dante complained. "Because we want to see our beautiful kitties act like cats!!" I beamed. Finally the two agreed and meowed like cats while we recorded them. Aphmau had a nosebleed. When we finished I hugged Dante so hard we all thought he would die. "I love you so much!!!" I squealed planting kisses all over his face. Aaron was trying to fix Aphmau's nosebleed but she just kept petting him. "Do I have to go home like this?" Dante asked. "Well, you could always stay here and have fun with me." I replied in a seductive voice. "I'd love to." He smiled. "I will do anything you want tonight if Lucinda turns you into a mei'fwa." The bluenette grinned. "Fiiine..." I sighed. He called Lucinda and she made me into a mei'fwa. The three left the house leaving me and Dante alone.
Perfect, I had him all to myself.

-A\N-
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Thanks so much for over 300 reads I'm actually dying!!! I don't know why you all are reading this crap but I hope your enjoying it! Just thanks so much! It really means a lot to me that you all are actually wasting your life reading this!
Thanks for paying attention to me senpai :3
Willow~Chan