Chapter Five

Travis's POV

Arms wrapped around me. "Travis that's not true." The raven haired whispered. I looked into his eye(s). "Travis I don't know what your thinking when you say I don't like you." He said. "Your thinking of a different like..." I looked down. I felt one of his arms move then lift my chin. "Z-Zane... your mask." I said. "I know. Travis I...I don't know how to say this...So I will show you." He said. I closed my eyes waiting for him to slap me. He was too nice to say he hated me to my face. Something pressed against my lips. I opened my eyes. Zane had kissed me. I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. I heard Jake's voice. "What I said was a joke but okay..." Zane pulled back. "Z-Zane..." I stuttered. "Travis...I... I heard your conversation with Garroth and Laurence yesterday. I knew you were planning this..." He said. "O-Oh... It's okay." I replied. "Travis I... I do like you. More than you think..." I looked into his icy blue eye(s). I grinned. "So is it true that you were checking me out?" "M-Maybe..." "You can look all you want." I said seductively moveing in closer.  Zane moved in and kissed me again. I kissed back. A few seconds passed and he pulled back. "What do you want to do now?" He asked. "We could hang out at my place if you want." I suggested. "Okay. You should get changed first." He said. "Nah I'm fine. Bye Jake!" I said. "See ya!" Jake replied. We walked back to my place. Holding hands.

Laurence's POV

I was lying on my bed fiddling with my phone. My door opened. "There's a thing called knocking." I said. "Your lucky I didn't break it down." The blonde joked. He walked over and sat next to me. "Is little Laurence lonely?" Garroth teased. "Yeah but you can fix that." I said giving him a wink. "Wait was that a pick up line?" "Maybe. Maybe not." I grinned. Garroth blushed. "So about... you know... when I... kissed you..." He said. "What about it? Did you come back for more?" I teased. He looked at me. I sat up and wrapped my arm around his waist. "Did you?" I asked again moving closer to him. "N-No...but I wouldn't mind it..." He said softly. I grinned then placed my lips onto his. He pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me continuing to kiss me. "D-Dante what are you doing?!" I heard somebody yell. Garroth got off of me and stood up. "Did you hear that?" He asked. I nodded. We left the room and looked around the house. Dante was pinning Vylad to the wall. The bluenette brought his face close to the Ro'Meave. "What are you doing?!" Garroth yelled. The two looked at me and Garroth in shock we were there. "U-Uhh... What were you doing?!" Vylad stuttered. I looked away. "I bet you two were kissing weren't you?" I could hear the grin on Dante's face. "W-What?! Where are you getting that f-from!" Garroth stuttered. "Oh we heard your entire conversation." Vylad said. "S-So! What were you doing to Vylad?!" Garroth said. I heard the door open. "J-Just sh-shut up!" Zane said blushing. "Hehe I like it when I get you all flustered." Travis smiled. What weirded me out was that Travis was shirtless... and Zane didn't mind. Then Travis noticed what was going on with us. Garroth looked angry. I guess he didn't like the fact that both of his little brothers were being hit on by perverts. "What's going on?" Zane asked. "Dante was about to do something to Vylad." Garroth growled. "And Garroth and Laurence were making out!" Vylad said. Zane took a deep breath and muttered something. Travis whispered something into his ear which made Zane blush a lot. "Garroth you need to stop being so protective of me and Vylad. Just let us live our life, and we will let you have your make outs with Laurence m'kay?" Zane said surprisingly sassy. My face heated up when he said my name. "U-Uhh... sorry Zane, Vylad... I guess I am way too over protective..." Garroth looked down. I walked over and gave the blonde a tight hug. He looked at me with a red face. "Awwww! Dante aren't they cute!" Vylad squealed. "They sure are." The bluenette replied. "Okay... that's done so... come on Zane!" Travis said pulling Zane into his room. "You two can continue your little 'thing'. But you should do it somewhere more private." I said looking at Vylad and Dante. The bluenette pulled Vylad into his room and closed the door. It was now just me and Garroth.