Chapter Nine

Laurence's POV

We arrived at Aphmau's house. We were all going to change into our pajamas. "I liked your singing." My blonde haired friend said. "Thanks, but you were better." I replied. "Whatever you say." He smiled. I like his smile. Okay like is an understatement. Garroth's smile left his face as he stared at something behind me. I looked over. The doors to one of the bathrooms had closed. "What?" I asked. Garroth walked, more like stomped, over to the door. I knocked on the door. "What are you doing in there?" He asked. "Garroth what's wrong?" "I just saw Dante pull Vylad in here. And what's everybody doing? Changing." He growled. I just realized that. "Just leave them alone for once Garroth!" I said. "But who knows what Dante is doing to my baby brother!" He growled. "He is probably just making out with him Garroth calm down." "You don't understand Laurence!" "Yeah I don't understand why your so protective of him and Zane." "Laurence your my best friend you have to be with me on this!" Garroth said. All I did was walk away. 

Travis's POV

I was just changing in one of the bathrooms when somebody tried to ope the door. "Hello?" They said. "Uh hi one second." I replied. I finished changing and opened the door. It was Laurence. "Hey Laurence! Why do you look so upset?" I asked. "I-I don't know... now move." He said walking in. "Laurence tell me." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Laurence! Laurence?!" Somebody called. "Sounds like your friends calling you." I said to Laurence. He looked down. "What?" I asked. "Travis... I-I don't really want to just be his best friend anymore." He replied softly. "Oh..." "I just don't want to talk to anybody right now...." "Laurence I understand. I'll leave and let you be alone." "Thanks Travis." The brunette said as I walked out. I rushed straight for Garroth. "How dumb are you?" I asked. "What?!" He growled. "You really didn't notice you just hurt somebody who really cares about you?" "What do you mean?" "Laurence." "Where is he."

"He doesn't want to speak with you."

"Why?!"

"Are you that stupid?! What was the last thing you said about him?!"

"I called him my best friend!"

"There's your answer idiot!"

"What's going on?" Zane asked me. "Everything is fine don't worry." I gave him a warm smile. "That makes no sense!...wait." Garroth thought. "Where is Laurence?" The blonde asked. "I don't know if you deserve to know." I replied. "Tell me or I will kill you." Garroth threatned. Zane stepped in between us. "Oh no you won't." He said protectively. "Why love your perverted boyfriend too much?" The blonde teased. "We aren't even dating." Zane and I said in unison. "Whatever where is Laurence?" "He is in the upstairs bathroom." I replied. Garroth rushed upstairs. Zane turned back to me. "Hey Zane?" I said. "Yes?" He asked. I gripped his shirt and pulled him close to me. I slid his mask down and slammed my lips onto his. His face was warm. "Oh okay..." A voice said. 

Garroth's POV

I rushed into every single bathroom upstairs until I found Laurence in one of them. Glad he didn't lock the door. "Great I didn't lock it." He sighed. He was curled into a ball on the floor. "Laurence." I said. He stood up and met my gaze. "Hello...best friend." The brunette replied. "I don't want to just be your best friend anymore. Laurence I want to be more and if you don't want that so be it." "G-Garroth... are you serious?" "Is this serious enough for you?" I gripped his waist and pulled him tight to my body. I kissed him and pushed him against the wall. He kissed back. I didn't want to stop kissing him so I didn't. Sadly humans have to breath so we had to pull back. "Garroth... I can't..." Laurence said. "What?" I stuttered in shock. "I can't stop loving you. But it's not right to love my best friend. But I can't not love you." He finished. "Laurence it's not wrong. And if it's wrong to some people I don't care. I... I love you." "I have never wanted to hear those words from anybody other than you." Laurence replied. I passionately kissed him again pushing him against the wall. "How's it going?" A voice said. I didn't want to stop kissing him even though there was someone there. "Damn son. Looks like it all worked out." The voice was Travis. "What are they doing?" A different voice said. "Oh they are totally making out." Travis replied. "Okay well as weird as it is to see my brother making out with his friend they are kind of cute." The second voice was Zane. "T-Travis what are you d-doing?" Zane asked. They stopped talking. I pulled back from Laurence. I looked behind me. Travis was kissing Zane. "Please don't kill them." Laurence said. "I won't. I'd much rather kiss you." I turned back to the blushing brunette. "I agree." He said grabbing my face and kissing me. 

(Very very very short) TIME SKIP

Dante's POV

The time was 9:37pm and Aphmau announced a living hell. Truth or dare. But she wanted a twist on the game. Great. "So there will be a point system. Whoever has the least points in the end has to do a terrible dare from everybody here. The one with the most points in the end gets five dollars from everybody here. So to earn points if you accept a dare or truth you will get a point depending on how extreme it is. If it's easy then one point, if it's slightly hardy and more crazy then two points, if it's super crazy or has to do with relationships then three points. If you refuse to accept it then you lose three points always got it?" Aphmau explained. We all nodded and gathered in a circle. 

No POV

(All of the names will be written like this when they are talking Lucinda-L, Travis-T, Aphmau-A, Aaron-Aa, Zane-Z,K-Katelyn, Vylad-V, Dante-D, Nicole-N, Laurence-Lau, Garroth-G, Kim-K, Kawaii~Chan-KC, Gene-Ge, Ghost- Gh)

A: Okay Kim truth or dare!

K: Truth!

A: Okay. Have you ever liked anybody here?

K: No.

Gh: ZANE!

K: Shut up Ghost I don't like him! Plus I'm pretty sure he likes somebody else.

Kim motions to Zane who is gazing into Travis's eyes. 

Gh: But I love ZANE!!!

Travis grabs Zane's arm.

T: ZuZu is mine!

K: Anyway let's continue! Um.. Gene truth or dare?

Ge: Dare.

K: I dare you to kiss somebody.

Ge: Fine.

Gene turns to Lucinda who his next to him. Gene kisses her without showing any emotion. 

Ge: Three points for me.

L: Please don't do that ever again.

Ge: Oh I won't. Anyway, Dante truth or dare?

D: Dare.

Ge: I dare you to make out with somebody in a closet.

Gene looked at Nicole because he didn't really know about Vylad and Dante. 

Dante stands up and gives Vylad his hand.

D: May you?

V: Ofcourse.

Ge: What about Nicole?

D: Oh I guess you didn't know I was dating Vylad.

Dante kisses Vylad's cheek. Nicole looks like she wants to kill everybody. 

Ge: Oh okay sorry I didn't know.

V: It's okay.

D: Come on babe.

Dante pulls Vylad into a closet. 

D: I get to make out with you and earn three points in a game? Best dare ever.

V: Sure is.

The two make out in the closet until everybody calls them back because they forgot about the game. They walk back in with messy hair and clothes. 

T: Looks like you boys had fun. *Travis winks at them*

D: Oh but I did.

V: Yeah.

They sit back down.