Chapter Twenty Two

Laurence's POV
"How come I wasn't there when it happened?!" Garroth growled at himself. "I'm such a horrible brother!" He sat down on our bed and covered his face with his hands. "Garroth, it wasn't your fault." I told him. "Yes it was! He's my brother! I should be there to save him no matter what!" He looked up at me. "Babe calm down." I said softly. "How can I calm down?! What if Vylad's lying? What if he's in pain but he won't tell us?!" The blonde slapped himself. "Garroth..." I placed my forehead on the top of his head. "Laurence what do I do...?" He mumbled. "Just keep checking on him. Don't bother him though. Dante will take care of him." I replied. He looked up at me. "You expect me to let that Casanova take care of my baby brother?!" He snapped. I moved away from him and looked away. I saw Vylad and Dante on the couch. Vylad's eyes opened, he smiled as he saw the sleeping bluenette. "Hello?!" Garroth spoke. "Just..." I started. "Shut up." I growled then walked out. I left the hotel room and began walking down the hall. "Laurence!" I heard a voice yell. I just took of running.
When I didn't hear the voice anymore I stopped running. My phone buzzed.
G: Laurence where are you?!
G: Laurence come back!
G: It might not be safe!
G: Laurence I care about you and I don't want anything to happen to you
L: Shut up
I silenced my phone and leaned against a wall. Shut up. My harsh words rung in my head. "Don't touch me!" I heard a girl yell. I looked around the corner and saw three guys bothering a poor mei'fwa girl. "Leave her alone." I growled walking towards them. "Like you'd make me." One guy said. "Go, now." I said to the girl. The mei'fwa nodded and began to run, but was cut off by one of the guys. "Let her go." I snapped. "Make me." The first guy smirked moving closer to me. He gripped my wrists. I tried to break free from his tight grasp. "You're a pretty boy, aren't you?" He grinned evilly. (Is that a word? Evilly?) "Shut up." I growled. Shut up. How could I say that to Garroth? I immediately felt weaker. I hurt Garroth. My Garroth. I fell to my knees. "Well that was easy." The guy chuckled in a low voice. Then somebody punched the back of his head. He fell down, unconscious. "YOU DON'T TOUCH MY LAURENCE!" The blonde yelled. The other three guys took off running. I looked up. Garroth dropped to his knees and hugged me as tight as possible. "First my brother, now my love?" He muttered. "Thank you." I heard the mei'fwa girl say. "No problem." I said softly. I heard her walking off, and dialing a phone number, probably the cops. "Please never do anything like that again." Garroth said moving his head away from mine, so he could look at me. He lifted me. I felt tears run down my face. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I hurt you... my love." I muttered. "No Laurence, I was the jerk. I deserved that, you didn't. I hurt you. I'm sorry." He hugged me again. "Promise to always be by my side." I said. "Always, Laurence." The blonde replied. We stood up. "Why don't we go to the beach, alone, to clear our mind?" He suggested. I nodded and we began walking.

"I'm sorry..." I said again. "Laurence don't be sorry." Garroth held my hand in his. "You did nothing." He kissed my cheek and I smiled slightly. We looked out at the ocean. It was beautiful. Just like Garroth. "You're sweet Laurence." Garroth smiled. "Huh?" I looked to him. He let out a small laugh. "You were thinking out loud." He said. "O-Oh, h-heh... well it's true." I replied. A pink hue dusted his cheeks and he smiled. We stared at each other for awhile. He's just way too gorgeous. I slowly saw his smile fade as he looked at something behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw some familiar faces. They were close enough for us to hear their conversation. "ZuZu?" Travis said. "Hm?" Zane looked to the white haired. "Do you think Garroth will be mad?" The male asked, moving closer to Zane. "What do you mean?" The raven haired asked. Travis then swiftly grabbed Zane's waist and lifted him up a bit. Zane wrapped his legs around Travis's waist and laughed. The white haired gripped Zane by his behind. "Ah!" Zane yelped in a slightly moany voice. I looked over and saw Garroth glaring at the white haired Valkrum boy. "Don't focus on them." I said stepping closer to him and caressing his cheek. "Just look at me, nothing else." I told him. He looked me in the eyes. I heard the laughing of our friends, other people talking, the waves, but all I focused on was Garroth. My Garroth. "I love you, you stupid Casanova." The blonde leaned in closer. "If I'm stupid what are you?" I joked. "Shut up you gorgeous man." He said. "You know there's only one way to get me to shut up." I grinned. He smirked and kissed me. Man did I love this. Man did I love him. Thank Irene for blessing me with him.
"Garroth? Laurence?" I heard a voice call out our names. I pulled back and looked behind me. Travis and Zane walked over to us. "What are you guys doing here?" Travis asked. "Not much, why are you guys here?" I responded with. "Just... wanted to be alone." Zane looked at the ground and smiled. I just noticed he wasn't wearing his mask. He didn't even have it with him. "Haven't seen you smile like that in awhile. What did you do to him Travis?" Garroth looked the white haired up and down. "I just do what I always do." Travis back hugged his shorter boyfriend. "Which is...?" The blonde asked. "Things Zane likes." The white haired kissed at Zane's neck. "Probably pervy things." I thought aloud. "Maybe~" Travis smirked. Garroth narrowed his bright blue eyes. "You like when he's disgusting?" He asked. "Mmm... maybe." The raven haired said. "Are Vylad and Dante still at the room?" I asked. "Yeah." Travis nodded. "Imagine what they're doing alone in a hotel room." Zane rolled his eye(s). "Well I need to make sure it's not bad." Garroth Said. "Of course you do." I replied. We all head back to the room together. As we walked we thought up more things that the two could be doing. Which just made Garroth even more anxious to get there.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey!! I'm soooooo sorry for not updating in so long! I've been really busy with school and other crap! But I promise you I have been working on some things. Also 3k + reads. UAJSOWNSMCIDS)SINSKSNSSNLSJSKW)KDMDODND *Smashes keyboard* *Smashes phone* *Smashes lamp* *Smashes window* *Smashes brother*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay I need to chill. Anyway thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! When I first started WattPad I didn't think anybody would read my books but gurl look we have 3k + friggin' reads GET OUT OF HERE AAAAHAHHAHAHAHA I'll leave so you don't half to keep seeing me all screaming and crap. Bai loves~
Willow~Chan