Chapter Eleven

Garroth's POV
I was alone in the house. Well except for Travis but he was busy watching a dumb TV show I hated. Laurence was shopping and Dante said he was going to Vylad's. He has been there for awhile. Why don't I give them a FaceTime to say hi?! I face timed Vylad's phone and he answered. Dante was behind him and they were both... mei'fwas?
"Why are you two mei'fwas?" I asked.
"A stupid prank." Dante glared at my brother.
"Shut up you look adorable!" Vylad smiled.
"Anyway what are you guys doing?" I asked.
"What do you think knowing us?" Vylad replied.
"If I'm being truthful I would think you guys are making out."
Both of them blushed. Of course they were making out.
"So is Laurence still out?" Dante asked me. I nodded.
"Awe little Garroth's boyfriend isn't there to keep him company!" Vylad smirked.
"Shut up!" I replied.
"Well if you even think about coming here I'm going to kill you. Tonight Dante is mine alone." Vylad glared at me.
"What are you planning?" I asked.
"I just wanted to have fun with him. But I don't want You interrupting."
"Rude."
"Sorry."
"Also what is fun to you?"
Vylad looked away blushing and grinning.
"Let's just say I'm a dirty boy." He said. Then he ended the call. I changed my clothes and slammed out of the front door heading down the street.

Dante's POV
"Let's just say I'm a dirty boy." Vylad said then ended the call. He turned to me. "Dirty huh?" I asked. He pushed me backwards onto the couch and climbed on top of me. "If you want to." He grinned. "Oh I'd love to." I replied. His little tail waved. "Exited?" I giggled. "Why do you say that?" "Your tail." He blushed noticing how much his tail waved around. "Vylad. Can I touch your tail?" I asked. "Sure?.... wait..." Vylad thought for a second. It was too late because I had already smacked his behind. I heard yelling outside. "Let me get that." I said. I tried to sit up but Vylad wouldn't let me. " I said, tonight your mine and no interruptions. Also you said you would do whatever I wanted you to." The brunette spoke. "Okay, do what you please." I replied. He began to kiss me. As he kissed me I felt him slide his hands up my shirt. I heard a loud bang. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Garroth yelled. Vylad wouldn't let me move. "VYLAD?!" The blonde yelled again. Vylad sat up, still on top of me. "What?!" He growled. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" "Just trying to enjoy myself for once!" "What do you mean by that?!" "You never let me do what I want! You are way too protective!" "Come on Vylad do you know this guy?! He is a major pervert!" Garroth yelled. "Well guess what?! He wasn't being a pervert, I was! Plus he promised he would do whatever I wanted tonight so that means I'm in control of everything!" Vylad growled. Vylad got off of me. "Dante I'm sorry." He said looking at me with his upset green eyes. "It's fine Vylad." I replied. "No Dante it isn't. I just wish you could make Garroth leave..." "Vylad you actually want to be with him?" Garroth asked. "I love him!" Vylad growled. "Fine... do whatever you want." The blonde sighed. "You have to be joking!" Vylad replied. "I'm not lying." Garroth said. "YES YES YES!!!!" Vylad squealed hugging me and jumping around. "Garroth your the best!!" He squealed hugging his brother. "Calm down babe." I chuckled. "Yay! I love your laughs!" He beamed. Garroth smiled at how exited his brother was. "Now my beautiful Dante will you please show Garroth to the door?" Vylad did a regal bow. "Yes king Vylad." I chuckled walking his brother to the slammed open door. Once I closed the door Vylad said something unexpected. "Hey Dante? Can I touch your tail?" "Sure wait..." I had no chance to react. He slapped my butt. Then I noticed Garroth eyeing us from outside. "And they call me the pervert?" I laughed. "Bow down to me! Tonight I'm in control!" Vylad grinned. "Yes sir." I said. "Down on your knees you handsome peasant!" He giggled. I did as told and he pet me.
"I'm so happy!! Finally I can have fun with you!" Vylad jumped in a circle. "Do you really want me that bad?" I asked. "More than you think. Now go lay on the couch!" He commanded. "Yes sir." I chuckled doing what he said. He pulled off his jacket and scarf before climbing on top of me. "Do you think Garroth will be mad if I get too dirty?" He asked. "I don't know. Depends." I replied. He leaned in and kissed me. The night was very fun.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING (Still Dante's POV)
When I woke up I noticed I was in only my boxers with Vylad on top of me. He still had his mei'fwa features. Both of our clothing was flung carelessly across the room. I ran my fingers through his brunette hair. Vylad looked up at me. "That was fun." He smiled like a dork. "Hehe yeah." I probably had the same pleasured stupid smile. "I'm glad Garroth finally lightened up." He looked so happy it was cute. "Same here. But hopefully he won't get a bad idea when he sees those hickeys of yours." I replied. "W-What?" He stuttered. He had a hickey on his neck and two on his waist. "Great..." Vylad muttered. "We can just explain what happened." "Yeah tell him that you gave me a hickey by not banging me? Yeah like he will believe that." "We can convince him." "Yeah but what if he kills you?" "Well you would probably rip his face off so I think I'm okay." I joked. "I probably would kill him." He chuckled. He kissed me and stood up. "Nice tail." I grinned. "Shut up." He giggled. We both got dressed and ate. I really hoped I didn't have a hickey that me or Vylad didn't notice. Sadly I lived with his over protective brother so if he saw me with a hickey that might have involved Vylad he would kill me. "Bye." I smiled. "Bye, love you." "Love you too." I smiled pecking Vylad on the lips.

I slowly opened the door to the house I shared with the guys, and walked in. "So how was fun time with Vylad?" Garroth asked. "My Irene you gave me a heart attack!" I yelped looking at the male. He didn't have the happiest expression. "How was it?" He asked again. "Great actually..." I replied remembering it more. "I guess Vylad didn't lie about himself being a pervert." Garroth said. I forgot that he saw Vylad smack my butt. I stood there awkwardly. "What is that?!" Garroth yelled pointing to my neck. I felt my neck and found what he was talking about. Vylad had given me a hickey from kissing my neck. "I can explain!" I said. "We didn't do what you think he just kissed and bit my neck and gave me this!" I moved back from the male. "Better be the case." He replied looking me up and down. "Hey Dante. Heyyy did you get it on with Vylad?" Travis asked walking in. "WHAT NO!" I yelled at him. "Sure." "I didn't!" "I bet you wish you did." "Travis if you say another word I'm ripping out your vocal cords." I growled. He silently slipped into his room. "Did Vylad enjoy himself?" Garroth asked. I was about to speak but I got a text. It was Vylad. He sent me a picture of him from shoulders up, he appeared to be shirtless.
Vylad: Hey baby ;)
Garroth looked over my shoulder.
Dante: Hey Vylad
Vylad: Please tell me Garroth didn't do anything
Dante: No but he noticed the hickey you gave me
Vylad: I'm so sorry!
Dante: It's fine
Vylad: I hope
Dante: Did you enjoy yourself?
Vylad: Best night ever
Dante: You really think that?
Vylad: Of course! I have never been happier with anyone else
Dante: Your so sweet <3
Vylad: So are you
Dante: Garroth is reading this
Vylad: Of course he is
Dante: Sorry
Vylad: Make sure he knows he is annoying
"Hey I'm not annoying!" Garroth growled. "Yeah you are." I chuckled. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes.
Dante: He knows
Vylad: I sent you a picture of me let me see you
Dante: Fine
I pushed Garroth out of the way and took a picture of myself. I sent it to Vylad.
Vylad: Beautiful
Dante: I looked up the meaning of beautiful in the dictionary and it defined the word as Vylad
Vylad: Shut up you flirt
Dante: Fine
Vylad: Well see you later <3
Dante: Bye <3
"Wow he really likes you huh." The blonde male shrugged. I just smiled. "Treat him right." Garroth spoke again. "I will." I replied. Being with Vylad was like a dream. Just completely perfect.
------------
A/N
OMG OMG!!!! Over 390 reads what?! NO! Shut up! I'm actually having a seizure!!! Thanks so much I don't know why your all reading this but thanks!! Your all the best! I know this is off topic but always remember to love yourself and express your likes. Thanks for paying attention to me senpai :3
Willow~Chan