Chapter Fourteen

Dante's POV
I woke up with an angel sleeping on top of me. He looked so adorable. I was surprised I helped him during the storm, especially because he is the most afraid. He snuggled his face into my chest and smiled, still asleep. I wanted to get up but I didn't want to wake him up. The brunette looked like an adorable kitten. A small blush spread across his face. I didn't know people could blush while sleeping. I heard him whisper my name. Was he dreaming about me? I slowly moved my arm and grabbed my phone. Kawaii~Chan would want to see this. I thought. I snapped a photo of me and Vylad and sent it to the mei'fwa.
KC: OMI AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIIIIIIIP!!
D: Knew you would squeal
KC: Kawaii~Chan is having a shipping heart attack!
D: Glad you like the photo
KC: Kawaii~Chan still hasn't made a ship name! Hmmmm
D: Think away
KC: Kawaii~Chan knows! Vylante!
D: Sounds nice
Two fingers perked up above my phone, moving it out of my face. I looked into his forest green eyes. "Morning." Vylad smiled. "Morning darling. So... what were you dreaming of?" I grinned. "Why..." "I heard you whisper my name." "Oh..." He looked away and cringed a bit, as a blush creeped up on his cheeks. "Well, are you going to tell me?" I asked. "It was about me and you. That's all I will say." He responded looking back to me. "What did we do?" "Th-Things..." "Okaaay. Guess what." "What?" "KC gave us a ship name." "What?" "Vylante." "Awe, I think it's cute." He giggled. "Yeah, because your name is in it." I flirted. "Your such a Casanova." He chuckled. "Don't you like that?" "Of course. The only thing is I want those ladies off my Dante." "Greedy much?" "I'm not greedy!" "Whatever." "Anyway let's go eat." He spoke climbing off of me. We left the room and heard voices coming from the kitchen. "So nobody else is up right?" Laurence asked. "No. Don't think so." Garroth's voice responded. "Good." Laurence replied. "L-Laurence?" Stutter king stuttered. "Just enjoy it while it lasts." Laurence spoke in a flirty tone. Heh, bet Garroth was turned on. "L-Laurence." Garroth moaned a bit. "Cm'on." Vylad whispered pulling me inside. When we entered the kitchen Laurence had the blonde pinned to the wall and was kissing his neck. "Hey guys." Vylad giggled. They quickly turned to us. "Sorry did we interrupt?" I asked. "Um... kinda." Laurence said clearly embarrassed. "So you guys go on about how I'm always making out with Dante but what are you guys doing?" Vylad stated. "W-Well this was one time! Plus you guys do it when you know other people are around!" Garroth replied. "Whatever." Vylad rolled his green eyes. "So, has KC bothered you two yet?" I asked. "Yeah, her and Aphmau always call us 'Garrence'." The blonde Ro'Meave spoke. "Cute. She calls us 'Vylante'." I said. "Your cute." Vylad grinned at me. "I thought I was the flirt." I responded. He walked closer to me and held my chin. "I'll flirt with you as much as I want." The brunette had a seductive tone. "Great job Dante, you're rubbing off on him." Laurence rolled his eyes. "I guess. I don't mind though." Vylad kept his flirty gaze on me. "My Irene Vylad, that's just... no." Garroth laughed. "What? Jealous you don't have the confidence to do this to Laurence?" Vylad grinned at his brother. The eldest Ro'Meave's face turned red. Vylad turned his head back to me. "My Irene your beautiful." I said. "I love you." He smiled. I brought my face close to his. My lips almost touched his. I decided to tease him a little. "I love you too." I grinned. He leaned in but I didn't kiss him. "Don't tease me." He narrowed his eyes. "Fine." I grabbed his face and powerfully kissed him. He kissed back of course. Irene did I love this little cutie.

Travis's POV
I opened my eyes and I was asleep on the couch. The raven haired male was hugging me tight. He was so cute. Then I noticed he was awake. "Hey." He smiled. "Morning ZuZu~" I cooed. "I s-said don't call me that." He replied. "Fine, Cupcake." I grinned and brought my face close to his. He didn't have his mask on and DAMN was he gorgeous! Just friggin' perfection! "Hey Zane?" I said. "Yes?" He asked. "You look gorgeous." "W-What?" "I was just thinking about how beautiful you are and just had to tell you." "You.... think I'm beautiful?" "Um who wouldn't? Oh wait I know! A blind person!" "Thanks Travis, that's sweet." He giggled. I stood up. "I made him laugh!" I exclaimed proudly. "Travis!" Zane laughed harder. "Yes!" I grinned in accomplishment. "Sit down you idiot!" The raven haired chuckled. "Why?" I asked as I sat down. "So I can hug you." He smiled snuggling up to me. "I have never seen this side of you Zane. I think I like it." I leaned in close to him. "Don't get used to it princess." The adorable cupcake spoke. My Irene sometimes I just wanted to squeeze him until he fainted! "Hey Zane. Is Travis a good snuggle buddy for you?" Laurence grinned walking in with Garroth. I was about to tell Laurence to leave Zane alone but then the male said something unexpected. "Yep." Zane smiled cuddling up to me. I just stared at him in shock. "Zane.... did you actually just say that?" Garroth spoke stunned. Zane nodded. "Wow... Travis did you give him drugs or something?" The blonde asked. "What?! No! I just woke up and he was acting like this!" I responded. "I'm just trying to show I care about him." Zane said. "Are you sure you're Zane?" Laurence asked. "Of course I am idiot." He rolled his eyes. The three of us sighed a sigh of relief, knowing it was for sure Zane. "So where's Vylad and Dante?" I asked. "Take a look in the kitchen." Garroth pointed behind him, into the kitchen. "I'd rather not." Zane replied. "What are they doing?" I asked. "What do you think?" Laurence rolled his blue eyes. "Making out." I assumed. They nodded. "Now Garroth, why don't you go make out with little Laurence in your room so I can hang out with Travis. M'kay?" Zane said with a bit of sass. (I think we all need sassy Zane in life) Garroth looked at him wide eyed. "Okay." Laurence pulled the Ro'Meave into his room and closed the door.

"Perfect. Now I have you all to myself."

------------------
Sorry this chapter was short and so bad! I had like no ideas! But I will try to make it better next chapter! Also I have a new book I'm making! It is a Genix fanfic (Gene X Zenix) because they is adorbs together. There will be tiny hints of Vylante and a very very tiny bit of Garrence and Zanvis. So yep it would help a lot if you would go read it! Also if you would read meh other books. So yep that's it. Thanks for paying attention to me senpai :3
Willow~Chan