Chapter Twenty Six

Vylad's POV
"Dante where are we?" I giggled as Dante pulled me somewhere while covering my eyes.
"We're almost there," He said, "I promise."
After a bit more of being pulled around, not seeing anything but the darkness of Dante's hands, we finally stopped somewhere. "Okay~ We're here!" The bluenette sang. He moved his hands from my eyes and what stood before me was the most gorgeous beach I had ever seen in my life. The sunset reflected perfectly on the sparkling ocean, and the sand was light and looked soft almost. "Wow," I looked around the beach, then behind me at Dante. "This place is amazing," I said in awe of the lovely beach. "I know," he smiled, "Come with me." He held my hand and pulled me over to a log that rested on the sand. We sat down, still interlocking our hands. I'd always liked holding his hand.
"Vylad, do you wanna know why I chose this place to go for our little trip?" The male asked.
"Sure," I responded.
"I was here with my family years back, on this beach, this exact log. And I loved it so much. I thought it was the most beautiful place ever. And I promised myself, that when I found my soulmate, I'd bring them here. So, I did. I finally kept my promise."
I looked into his deep blue eyes.
"I promised myself that when I found my soulmate, I'd give them all me love and always be there for them, and that's a promise that I want to keep. And I will, that's why I'll always love you and be here for you Dante," I said.
"I love you Vylad Ro'Meave." The male said leaning in close.
"I love you too Dante," I leaned in as well.
Then he asked me 'the question'. And of course,
I said yes.

-YEARS LATER-

(Still Vylad's POV)
"Bye sweetie," Dante said coming down the stairs, kissing my cheek, "I'm off to work."
"Bye," I smiled.
"Bye dad!" Said Cassidy, our 15 year old daughter.
I picked up our other 4 year old daughter, Hope, and waved to Dante as he walked out the door.
"Bye Daddy!" Hope called out. "Bye!" Dante smiled, and winked at me before closing the door and heading off to work. Suddenly I heard the phone ring. I put Hope down and answered. I immediately heard a voice.
"Vylad, I need your help."
Zane.
"With what?" I asked.
"Travis... he finally.. popped the question."
"Oh my Irene! Did you say yes?"
"Of course I did!"
"Then what do you need?"
"I'm nervous! The wedding is in a few days! And since you were the first to get married I thought maybe you could help me with this."
"It'll be alright, just don't think about it too much-"
"Don't think about it?! You want me to not think about my own wedding?!"
"Zane, breathe. It'll be alright. Me and Garroth are here for you."

TIME SKIP
Garroth's POV
Me and my husband, Laurence arrived at my younger brother, Zane's wedding. He was getting married to probably the biggest Casanova ever, Travis Valkrum. I used to be annoyed by this, but when I figured out how much they cared for each other, I let Travis's pervertedness slide.
On most occasions.
I held Laurence's hand as we walked in and sat down in the church pews. I was proud of my baby brother, but I was a bit scared that he'd get too nervous.
Laurence squeezed my hand. "This reminds me of our wedding," he said looking around, "but ours was more beautiful, in my opinion. Especially with you all dressed up nice."
He fixed his gaze on me and smiled his mega watt smile that I fell in love with over a billion times. We just lovingly stared at each other for a few seconds until he spoke, "Do you know if Hope and Cassidy are coming along with Vylad and Dante?"
"Probably, I'm not sure."
Laurence then looked off into the distance.
"Do you think that... maybe you and me will ever adopt kids?" He asked out of the blue.
"I-I mean if you really want to." I answered.
"Do you think you're ready to be a father? Are we ready to be parents?"
Just then the wedding actually started. So I never got to answer his question.

TIME SKIP (I know you hate me for skipping the wedding part but too bad)
Travis's POV
I did it. I got married. I got married to Zane Ro'Meave. Or should I say, Zane Valkrum. He seemed so nervous during it all. But I made sure he was alright. It was the after party and everybody was having fun.
"ZuZu~" I sang.
Zane looked a touch annoyed by the nickname at first, then just giggled and smiled at me, "Yes Trav?"
I loved when he used my nickname.
"This is the best day of my life." I said.
"Me too." He answered.
I held his hands and gazed into his eyes. Both of them. I got him to stop covering his face. I made him not wear masks. I made him stop covering his blind eye with his hair. His blind eye looked normal except it was a very pale grey colour instead of ice blue like his other. But I still loved it. I still loved him.
"Thank you for showing your face, and not hiding it anymore." I told him.
"I do it for you Travis. Because it makes you smile. And I love that."
"And I love you. Zane Valkrum." I grinned.
"And I love you too."

                                                                                               The End
A/N
Thank you so much to everybody who read this. When I first joined WattPad I never thought anybody would read my books or pay attention to me but this somehow got to 12k+ reads and I'm so grateful for that. Thank you everybody, I love you all, be yourself, and have a wonderful day/night.
Willow~Chan