Chapter 7 - Miracles

CHAPTER 7 - Do you Belive in Miracles?

~~~~~Song of the Chapter~~~~

Do you believe in miracles

Maybe we can change the world

Maybe we can make a better life can you see the light

Hey you gotta go forward, go forward

Man in life you gotta go forward, go through it

No matter what you go through to get through it, you gotta get to it

They say that we can't do the impossible

And I'm like damn, why can't I try?

The only thing capable of stopping you is your pride! IS YOUR PRIDE!

-Mambo Sauce

Today don't let your pride stop you from doing something you want or chasing your dream. Either you will or you won't be what you want but either way, if you can see it, you can achieve it.

XoXo Yani

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sat up in bed and my mom, walked over and hugged me with tears in her eyes. Quinn was sitting in the corner with her face in her hands.

I started to panic.

"Mom what's wrong?" I ask nervously.

I was really excited to see my babies since I passed out after giving birth and didn't really get a chance to see them. But now I'm starting to think something must be wrong because my babies weren't here and mom looked like she had something to say to me but just couldn't come out with it.

The door pushed open as I was about to ask her again why she was crying.

Two nurses came walking in pushing two cart with two babies wrapped in blue blankets. So baby Y did happen to be a boy, I was expecting him to be a girl.

I thought I had a third baby though, I must have been hallucinating.

The babies were sleeping as they pushed them over to me.

My mom stood up and let me out of the hug and one of the nurse looked at her and asked "Is she ok enough to attend to the other two babies? They need to be fed."

"I would love to hold and feed them if you would show me how." I mean I never fed a baby before, so it would only be fitting that the nurse instructed me on the proper way to do so.

The second nurse took the baby out the cart marked baby Y and handed him to me. I don't think I could have smiled any wider at how precious he was.

But then something struck me as unusual.

"Why wouldn't I want to feed my children?" I asked the first nurse who was giving me a sympathetic look.

Quinn still had her head down and my mom was still silently crying.

Ok what the hell am I missing here.

"Hunny I am so sorry but the third baby did not make it. She was so beautiful. I'm s..soooo..sorry Raelynn." My mom started to sob louder.

I felt my world shatter. I didn't even miss her before but now that I knew of her, it was like my world shattered. How can I miss something or someone I never knew I had? It does matter how. I just did.