Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It

COMMENT !!!

VOTE!!

CHAPTER WONT BE EDITED UNTIL AFTER THE STORY IS FINISHED.

____________

Elena's P.O.V.

____________

When I heard the doctor said my grandbaby is still alive, I was so happy.

Oh I was so worried when I saw the blood then the nurses putting Raelynn on to the gurney.

As much as she almost lost the baby and is still at risk of losing the baby, I am so happy.

Never before had I thought my youngest would be the first to father a child and so many at that.

I always heard him talk how many children he wanted when the conversation of babies were brought up. I thought he was joking and being silly. But now I see he was actually serious.

Oh my! Poor Raelynn's vagina! That will will probably need restricting after the 12 children he wants, he seems to be halfways there at 23 years old, I'm positive that by the age of 30 he will accomplish his goal.

Bryce is a man that knows how to get what he wants.

I squeezed Raelynn's shoulder as the doctor kept talking.

If only she knew, I was squeezing in thought of her bearing 12 children.

The doctor finished and gave Raelynn a print out of the fetus as well a proscription, I guess I need to have the driver go and take it to the pharmacy since he is fluent in both languages.

As soon as Raelynn was dressed in the loose clothing I had Ethan go and get from the gift shop, since her clothes had blood on them from when they laid her on the gurney.

"OK ready?" I asked her as I help her stand.

"Yeah, I think so, I don't want to be here anymore right now, I'll come back tomorrow. I need to take my babies to the hotel anyways, they need to be bathe and fed." She sighed.

There was something really wrong. She didn't want to be here anymore? She's in a rush to leave Bryce side? I thought we would have to force her to leave and get rest.

As soon as we exited the room, Ethan approaches us from where he was sitting.

"Is everything OK? Is the baby OK?"

"Yes, they are both fine but she needs to rest. Were going to gather up all the kids and you guys can go ahead to the hotel, I'll have the driver bring me by once I'm ready to leave. Can you go ahead before us and let your brother and Quinn know? I need to talk to Raelynn for a minute." I told him.