Chapter 43 - New Life

READDDDDDDD😤😤😤😤😤
This chapter was deleted by watty. So I had to find my rough unedited draft. 😖😖😖

There will be mistakes in it. I will fix it later but I am adding it back now before I forget again. 🤕

ROUGH DRAFT CHAPPIE.😥🤐

PIC OF ALL THE KIDS ABOVE.

_____________
Bryce's P.O.V.
____________

Today is Tomar's birthday and were throwing it at the house.  I had it all set up so that Rae wouldn't have to worry about doing anything.

The end of October is pretty chilly in New York, so her party will be inside, we have the space for it.  There will be a little petting zoo set up outside for the kids and well as Halloween decoration.

I really didn't want to work today but this is a deal that I have been waiting months for  and it went well. Mr. Cheng is retiring and is selling his company, a company I have been looking to invest into for a long time, but why invest when I can just buy the damn thing and flip all the profit for myself.   Now I just need to head home.  I have about forty minutes before the party is suppose to start.

"Bryce, always, it was a pleasure doing business with you." Mr. Cheng said.

"Like always.  You have a safe flight back and look forward to me sending over contract once my lawyer reviews it."

We shook hands and my assistant saw him and his people out after they exchanged goodbyes with Ethan and Evan as well.

"Alright, I'm leaving.  I need to go and get Quinn from work and then we will be over." Ethan says getting up.

"Ok, I need to head home now anyways so I can be there to help Rae. Mom and Shantel should be there by now anyways, but I know Rae can be stubborn, I need to go and make sure she's not trying to decorate the place herself. " I tell them.

At the mention of Shantel's name I noticed that Evans bored posture now looked amused as he got up and looked about ready to go.

I shake my head.  Evan is not a child and neither is Shantel, I have four kids at home and a pregnant fiance, well I hope soon to be fiance at home.  I done have time to be watching these two every second of the day.  I really think Evan is too old for Shantel, will hurt her with his womanizing way, I refuse to see her become another statistic of his one night stands, or watch it end badly between the two of them and cause problems within the family.

"Bryce I'm riding with you since I was planning on going straight to your house." Evan says.

Sure he was.

The driver drops us off fifteen minutes later and we head inside.

As soon as I open the door I see Rayin running down the stairs crying and screaming for my mom.

She didn't even see us.

I caught a hold of her as she missed a step and almost fell.

My mom appeared around from the family room with the nanny.

"Rayin slow down.  How many times must mommy and I tell you guys no running on the stairs.  You could have hurt yourself." I hug her to me. "Now tell daddy what's wrong?"

"Something wrong with mommy." She said.

oh shit!

"Here Evan take her so I can go check on Rae." I tell Evan handing him Rayin.

I took the stairs two at a time running to our bedroom.

"Babe! Raelynn baby where are you?" I yell into the empty room.

I see Shantel come out of the bathroom and walk to the closet door.

"She's in here." Shantel said as she walks into the closet. "Are you in Labor? Rayin said you peed yourself?"

"Rae! Oh thank god."I say walking in behind Shantel.  "Is the baby coming?" I ask.

I know I've read a lot of books and went to a few child birthing classes with Rae but Right now, I really don't know what to do.

"Yeah my water just broke. But I don't think the baby is coming yet.  my contraction aren't that close together. I'm just going to change out of these wet clothes and then we can go."

"Ok. I'll help you." I turn to Shantel. "I'm going to need you to stay here with Mom and Evan so that Tomar can have her party. It's only set to last for four hours anyways.  After that you can bring the kids to the hospital.  She will probably still be in labor then. You got this?" I ask her.

"Yeah, no don't worry about it.  I will make sure she have a good time.  Hurry and go have the little soccer player.  Remember, Shantel Tahlia is a pretty name." Raelynn laughs as Shantel leaves the room.

"Are you in pain?" I ask her as I kneel down and let her hold onto my shoulder and take her underwear off.  She handed me a fresh pair and  a damp towel.  I wiped her legs off and then pulled up her underwear.

"Not right now.  They are not consistent.  But the baby is kicking really hard, I think she's ready to come out. I really want to take a shower, I feel so dirty. Yuck"

"It's not she's ready to come out, it's they. And I don't think that's a good idea." I help her put another dress on with a sweater and some boots. "Let's go. There is already a baby bag in the car. I'm Evan already had the driver pull back up to the front.  I'll text Ethan and Cara right now and we can call your parent's from the car.

We got to the car and checked for the extra baby bag and it was there.  We call her parents and they said they would meet us there.  So did, Ethan, Quinn and Cara.  I wanted to tell the driver to step on it as her contractions were coming faster but at the same time I didn't want him to start driving carelessly.  So I did the breathing exercise with her that we learned in one of the class.

As soon as we pull up to the ER there is already a nurse outside waiting since I had called ahead to let them know we're coming and that the doctor is here.

She's wheeled into a room and the nurse helps her change into a gown.

Two hours later after several cups of ice, her parents, Quinn, Cara and Ethan showing up, and her swearing she's never having anymore babies, it's finally time to push. Everyone left the room except for her mother and I.

"Raelynn I am going to need you to push on the count of-"

"Errrrhhhhh!" She pushes not waiting for the doctor to finish counting.
Her mother is holding one leg, while another nurse is holding the other.

"Again!" The doctor said.

"You can do this baby." I wiped her forehead and kissed it. "Deep breath.!" I tell her as she's squeezing all the blood from my hand.

But I'm a man, I can't complain.

"Errrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She push long and hard this time.

This went on a couple more time before I heard the loud cries.

A tear just fell from my eye.

Even though the baby was covered is blood and all sort of nasty looking fluids, I was a proud man, a father once again.

"You did it babe." I kiss her lips. "I'm so proud of you!"

"It's a boy! Congrats you two." The doctor says.  "Bryce do you want to cut the cord?"

"Ummh what about the other two babies?" I ask.  I really believe we're having triplets.

Both her and Raelynn's mother laugh. "That's it, only one baby."

I cut the cord and then watch as the nurse cleans my son up and weighs him.

She then walks over and hands him to Raelynn.  "He's 8lbs 3ounces." She smiles.

No wonder she was that big.  I guess since he had all that space to himself, he just grew like there was no stopping him.

"Hi baby boy!" Rae said kissing his lips. "Do you want to hold your son daddy?" She looks at me.

I nod and she passes him to me. "Remember to support his head."

I took him and I love all my kids, but this feeling is one of a kind.  I feel like I don't ever want to let him go. I just stood there examining him and memorizing every part of him.  He looks like Rae.  His eyes are still closed.

"Let me hold my grandson now before they take him." Raelynn's mom said.  I hand her the baby.

"We did good. He's beautiful just like his mother!" I tell Rae kissing her once more.
"Thank you Raelynn, I feel like the luckiest man alive right now.  Five down, Seven more to go until I'm at a dozen. We can be the cheaper by the dozen family!" I laugh and look at her mom but she wasn't smiling.

"Raelynn Nicole Sage! You agreed to have 12 children? Bryce are you trying to kill my one and only child?" She asks.

"Mom just ignore Bryce and his crazy notions.  Sure I'm having a dozen kids, just like how I just had triplets." She tells her mom.

She's going to have 12 kids and she doesn't even know it.

They took the baby to go do a hearing test and all that good stuff and for Raelynn to deliver her placenta and get stitched up.

As soon as they were finished they brought the baby and put him in Rae's arm.

But she wasn't even looking at him, she was looking directly into my eyes.

"Are you ready to name him before the rest of the family and the kids come in?" I ask her.

"Yes!" She said still looking at me.

"What do you want to name him?" I ask.

"Yes!" She answes.

"You want to name him Yes?" I'm confused.

"No Bryce, I'm telling you Yes! Yes, I want to marry you!"

"You.... You-.... You mean your saying yes? Your ready? You want to marry me?" I ask totally off guard.

"Yes Bryce, I'm ready.  This is it, this is us, your it for me Bryce. I love you."

"I love you too babe. You honestly don't know how happy you have made me.  I promise you will never regret it."  I kiss her and kiss our son.

"You can name him since I got the opportunity to name the triplets."

"How about we name him together.  What about the names we agreed on that we liked Allister, Tristan, Keethan, Daxton and Romero." I ask her but this time she's no longer looking at me, she's looking at the baby.

"No none of those fit now.  He was like a little ball of fire in my tummy. He had so much energy and was always giving me heart burn.  I know it might sound corn but I think he's a little spitfire, Blaise. I like Blaise."

I thought about it for a second. "I do too. It makes sense, none of the kids have regular everyday names, I like it, he fits right in.  Since you thinking fire, how about Phoenix for his middle name? The Phoenix is a bird that burns fiercely.  That sounds just like our boy."

"That's it Bryce! omg your better at this than you think! Blaise Phoenix Radley. I'm in love."

"It seems you two have a name figure out, it sounds very unique, would you like to make it official before all the visitors come in?" The nurse asks entering the room with some paper.

"You sure?" I look at her and she nods smiling.

"Yeah we're sure." I tell the nurse.

"Ok go ahead and spell it out and I will fill out this form and you two can sign it."

"B L A Y Z E" Rae spells his first name.  I like the way its spelt, I would have never guessed.

"P H O E N I X.....R A D L E Y" She finishes.

After that we signed the form and the nurse left.  I went and got ever one.

"Dadddy!!!" Rayin screams running into my arms.  I pick her up.

"Hey Princess!" I kiss her cheek.

"Is mommy ok? The baby come out of her tummy?"

"Yeah mommy is fine! Are you ready to go and meet your new baby brother?"

"Yayyy!! I got more brothers!" She cheers.

"Yayy!! Brother's" Tomar joins not knowing what Rayin is even cheering about. We all laughed.

"I wanna see the baby daddy!" Rush said pulling my hand in the direction I entered from.

We all get to the room and see Raelynn singing to the baby. She stops when she sees us and smile.  I put Rayin on the bed next to her and Blayze.  I lift Rush so that he can see.
Everyone is gushing over Blayze.

"Where is Ryder?" He's too quiet for his own good.

"He's right here?" Raelynn's dad says.  I look to see Ryder with his face buried in his leg.

"Ryder?" He looks at me. "You don't want to see your baby brother?"

"No! I don't want a baby! I want a puppy!" He yells and runs from the room.

"Oh god. I'm a terrible mother!" Rae starts to cry.

I put Rush down and go after Ryder. I found him sitting in the waiting room sitting on the chair swinging his legs with his head down. I stoop in front of him.

"Hey bud, what's wrong?"

"You and Mommy won't play with me now, she has a new baby! I want my mommy!" He started to cry.

I sat in the chair next to him and pull him into my lap. "Ryder, mommy and daddy loves you very much and we will always play with you and have time for you, just like we do now.  You can always sleep with us and protect us. Your mommy and I aren't going anywhere.  You will just have another brother to love and play with.  He's going to need you to protect him from the monsters and keep him safe. Can you be a big boy and protect your little brother?" I ask drying his tears with my shirt.

"I gets to protect him from the monsters too?"

"Yes bud, you get to protect him too."

"okay.  Can I see him now?" He stopped crying.

"Yeah and I think mommy needs a hug and a kiss."

"Okay daddy."

I walk back to the room carrying him.  Evan is holding Tomar, my mother is sitting in the chair next to Raelynn's bed helping Rush to hold Blayze.  I walk over to Rae who is hugging Rayin and looking really sad as her father is talking to her.

"Babe!" I say getting her attention. "I think somebody wants their mommy."

"Oh Ryder. Come here!" I put him next to her and she hug him and Rayin to her. "I love you both so much. Another baby doesn't  mean mommy and daddy don't love you. Ok?"

"Okay mommy." They both answer.

"Can I hold my brother now? Daddy said he needs me to protect him from the monsters, can I mommy?"

She mouths to me " thank you".  "Yes, Blayze is going to need his big brothers and sisters."

I took Blayze from Rush and mother mother so that Ryder could hold him.  As soon as I took him up, his eyes opened.  I stop moving, my own eyes are staring back at me.

"Rae, I think you have the best instinct, he open his eyes, and I see fire in them.  They are as intense as Ryder's but they burn even brighter.  He's going to be one fierce chubby little boy.

I hand him to Raelynn as she and she let Ryder hold him as everyone became excited about him opening his eyes.

"Hi! I'm Ryder your big brother and I'm going to Protect you from the monsters." Ryder said talking to the baby. I smile at my boys.

"Everyone, Raelynn finally said yes to becoming my wife. We're getting married and having seven more children!'" I say excitedly.

"Congrats Bro!" Ethan and Evan hugged me.

"Congrats Bryce! I'm proud of you Rae!" Cara says.

"About freaking time!" Quinn yells.

"Congrats Br-" Shantel was cut off by Raelynn's dad.

"You're having seven more what?" He asked.

"Oh no Mr. Sage, I was just joking. We're getting married, that's it." I rub the back of my neck.  Call me a wuss but he will not be punching the lights out of me today, he looks like he's been in prison lifting weights.

"Oh. I didn't think so. But you better marry my daughter having her pop out all these chil-" Raelynn's mom slapped him in the back of his head.

"This is not the time or place for your rant about what Bryce should and shouldn't do to your baby girl.  Lord knows I am not trying to hear it today." Mrs. Sage tells him.

"Yeah whatever woman." He walks over to Rae. "Let me hold my grandson before the next one comes." He mumbled taking the baby mumbAling all sort of stuff to him.
He can say whatever he likes, I am getting seven more babies even if I have to risk him killing me.

I look at my boys, my girls, my kids, my family.

After what I felt today with Blayze, I can't wait to have a ton more.

~~~~AUTHOR’S NOTE~~~~

THE EPILOGUE IS NEXT FOR SURE THIS TIME BUT IT WON’T BE THE LAST OF BRYCE AND RAELYNN THAT YOU WILL SEE.

THE STORY CONTINUES

The Billionaire’s Secret Babies (Bryce and Rae)
Loving the Billionaire (Ethan and Quinn) - won’t be as extensive as book 1
The Billionaire Bachelor (Evan)
The Billionaire Radley’s (If you have a better title, then suggest it please.) The kids story.
The Billionaire Wild Child (Tomar) not sure if this story will happen

****Love Secret baby Books? Then add WANTING MORE  to your library!!!!!

I WON’T WRITE THEM IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ THEM. :)