Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE! PLEASE

COMMENTTTTTTT!!!! ghost readers ;(

VOTE!!!!!

BOOK TWO OR NAH?

my loyal fan, I FREAKING LOVE YOU!

_________________

Raelynn's P.O.V.

________________

After we all kissed and hugged Elena and Ethan Bye, the bags were loaded into the cars and we were off.

Evan claims there was no need for him to go back to the hospital since he already saw Shantel yesterday and he would just give us space.

I thought he was acting weird.

The boys wanted to go with their uncle Evan, so he took them with him and Quinn straight to the jet that was waiting.

Rayin didn't want to let her daddy go and of course Tomar was going no where without her mama, so here we are at the hospital with Bryce carrying Rayin with his one good arms since she's heavier and me trailing behind them with Tomar going to Shantel's room.

"You sure you're ok?" Bryce stops and ask me.

I smile reassuringly. " yeah I'm fine."

He kissed my lips.

"I kissy too Dada!" Tomar goes trying to kiss him with her slobbery mouth since she was sucking on her fingers. He kissed her and she smiled.

She's too cute for her own good.

"Ok come on" Bryce said and we entered her room.

I followed Bryce over to her bed.

Her eyes are closed.

To say that her and Tomar look alike would be an understatement. Shantel is a beautiful girl. She has strong facial features, caramel skin like Tomar and the same long soft curly hair. She looks really mature for her age. And after the hand that life dealt her, I'm she acts mature as well.

"Mommy what's wrong with her? Is she hurt like my foot?" Rayin asks looking sad.

I was about to answer her when Shantel opened her eyes.

"Hey" she said looking at Bryce but then she eyes glances on to Tomar and froze.

"Omg!" She sits up really fast in the bed still looking at her. "Omg!"

Bryce starts to look unsure. "Shantel we can leave if this is too much!"

"No! Please don't do that! I'm just blown away at how fast time flies. She's so big already. Wow!" She then looks at Rayin and then at me.

She smiled at me.

"Hi!" I waved at her. "I'm Raelynn!"

"I know who you are. You're even prettier in person. Those pictures Bryce showed me don't do you any justice."

"Thank you." I look at Bryce and blush. He's been walking around with pictures of me? That's cute. " You're very beautiful as well." I compliment. It is the honest truth.

"Yeah right." She snorted. She then look back at Bryce. "Can I hold her?" She asks.

"Sure!" I walk over to pass her Tomar.