Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3

The end.

Multimedia of Quinn, Shantel, Ethan, Cara and Evan above!

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF *THE BILLIONAIRE'S SECRET BABIES (BSB)*

Please COMMENT and VOTE!

Did you like the story?

Do you want to read part 2? Too bad if you don't, its already up! Wooohooooo!!!!!

****SEQUEL******

*LOVIN MR. BILLIONAIRE (LMB)* has officially started. It won't be as long as this one because it wasn't planned.

BOOK 3 (starts after 2 is finished)

*THE BILLIONAIRE BACHELOR (TBB)* this was originally suppose to be book 2. So it will be longer.

BOOK 4

*THE BILLIONAIRE HEIRS (TBH)*

BOOK 5 (idk yet)

*THE BILLIONAIRE WILD CHILD: TOMAR (BWC)*

Comment!!!!!
Comment!!!!
Comment!!!!

Vote!!!!!!
Vote!!!!!!

_____________

Ethan's P.O.V.

______________

The tension has been high between my fiancée and I for about a 3 weeks now.

I remember eight months ago when we got engaged. It was the happiest day of my life when she said yes!

I never thought I would see that day after I had lost her years ago.

She's was all I ever wanted.

Right now, I'm not sure if it's the same.

I don't know if its just that I wanted her for so long, now I have her, it's wearing off. Maybe I was obsessed or fixated. Or we really are just having everyday problems that we will get over.

But then again what if we don't?

Seeing Bryce and Rae tie the Knot makes me want to do the same right now.

I'm not jealous of my brother but I want what he has. The love, happiness, wife and kids.

I want it all, I've been wanted it all and now I don't want to wait.

Now that's where the issue comes in. I can't convince Quinn of the same.

I'm starting to think she only said yes to my proposal because didn't want to embarrass me or hurt my feelings.

But I rather be hurt and embarrassed in the short run, than the long.

I know relationships are about compromise but how do I compromise on wanting more? On us wanting two different things? On choosing between two different paths?

I feel like I should have been married with kids and the white picket fence before Bryce. I am the older one, I am the one who always wanted that, Bryce never wanted such things. Yet he has it all, and I'm still fighting trying to get it.

It makes me feel unaccomplished in a sense. It's always been something that I dreamed of, but I didn't have the woman by my side to make the dream a reality. Now I do, and it's still a problem.