Dancing with Mr Mysterious

-Edited-

(Readers Pov)

I once again escaped the prison I called home for the busy life of the city.

After the shop keepers making me deaf and walking for like FOREVER!, I found my usual spot and set down my mat, while doing so a mob of excited people waiting for the show came and crowded the mat.

I turn to the drummers, gave them the money and a wink with it.

When they started, I got into the starting pose.

(u can chose who u want to be)

When they started, I got into the starting pose.

I was dancing away with the beat, laughing and smiling through it but everyone including me.

It was the guards yelling as if they were giving birth. They were also chasing a figure that was running across the roofs but that soon ended when they slip; they fell on some laundry luckily placed on the ground.

The figure got up quickly and rushed over to the crowd.

Me being the nice person I am I started dancing again making the crowd turn around and dance a little too to hide the figure.

I closed my eyes and was dancing my heart out when suddenly I felt hands grab onto mine, I open my eyes startled and there in front of me was the mysterious boy that always come to my shows.

We kind of stare at each other for a bit before he smirked and joined in.

At the end we smile at each other and hold hands, I was going to ask what his name is but the guards barged through and made the person run away but not before kissing my cheek.

I turn ruby red and watch him run away until he was out of sight, giggles from the crowd get my attention, I whirl around to face them to see their amused faces.

I blush deeper, pack up and run the way to the castle.

OH.MY.GOD! THAT JUST HAPPENED!

-------

hoped u liked!!😄