Prince Ali?

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

i have locked my self in my room for the past week not letting anyone come near me.

I have been dealing with depression and anxiety in my little room.

Jasmine found a guy that she actually liked, when they meet she told me everything they did like a walk in the gardens, having a pillow fight and their first kiss, she got her stuff together and left with him to his palace to wed, she didn't even say goodbye to me!, i now have no one to talk to beside Rajah who Jasmine left behind.

I sat in a dark corner in my cold, lifeless room.

"I miss Aladdin" i whisper to my self, fat tears full of sadness start escaping my eyes.

I start sobbing quietly in my knees as everything that has happen flashed into my mind.

Everyone started to notice me more, i guess that is a plus but now i can't go into town and escape to my own little world away because the guards follow me everywhere!

i tried going to the toilet once and they stood right out side and listened to every little sound i made.

but that's not the worst thing.

Let me just say that when you are invisible and you have read all the books in the library, you start to read stuff that normal people wouldn't.

I read the rules of my land, yes i did that.........no judge.

Anyway, one of the many many many! rules that i read, stated that if the older sister is wed and can't rule the land, the younger sister would have to marry in order to rule the land properly and if i don't choose anyone from the appointed time, then my father shall choose for me but if in a event a suitable prince cannot be found,i would have to be wed to....*shiver* Jarfar.

I was livid at my father for not telling me this little detail and i wanted to kill Jafar for just being alive.

I stay seated in my pathetic position with Rajah wrapped around me until i hear trumpets being blown.

I turn my head to my balcony, i could hear music and people singing.

i slowly un-wrap myself from a whiny Rajah and walk to my balcony, leaning over i could see hundreds of people and animals walking down the dusty path of the city.

Their was a guy at the front of them all throwing a flaming stick around.

"Make way for Prince Ali" they sang.

My eyes were drawn to a elephant carrying a guy in the centre of everything, who looked oddly familiar.

i giggled at the guy that was at the front, who were getting the towns people excited.

Prince Ali made eye contact with me and gave me a boyish grin and flexed his muscles.

i giggle and roll my eyes.

i saw them get close too the entrance of the palace and race down two staircases to see Jafar leaning against the door muttering curse words at this 'Prince Ali'

i was about to say something but stopped when the doors flew open and everyone piled in.

two beautiful belly dances came up to me and tried to get me to dance but i declined and watch the rest.

At the end of his performance my mouth dropped open, his carpet flew up and took him in front of father.

This guys is interesting.