The real truth is revealed

-Edited-

(Reader's Pov)

i latched onto father as he big blue man thing lifted the palace straight out of the ground with he's enormous bare blue hands.

i turned to Ali, eyes wide and terrified "What's happening and what did he mean by finders keepers??!!" i screamed at him over the crashing thunder and the rumbling of the palace moving.

He hesitated for a minute "I'll...tell you the truth later"he yelled back, he looked sweaty and anxious.

"This is not the time to be keeping secrets ALi!, you have realised that the palace as been picked up by this massive blue man and our life's are literally in his hands and you can't tell me what is happening!!!!??" i holler loudly at him.

he stares at me very apprehensive, he mouths later to me before running to the railing.

"Prince Ali!!!!" i screech but it was no use, he jumped over the railing,onto his magic carpet and flew up to the gigantic blue man.

In the meantime, the blue man put the palace on one of our huge rocks that was half his height.

Jafar appeared out of nowhere with his sickening grin on his ugly face on the stage with us.

Father stepped towards him and kept me behind his tiny frame.

"Jafar!, i order you to stop!"Father ordered, Jafar grinned even wider and wagged his finger at us.

"Ah,but there's a new order now, My order, Finally you will bow to me!" he claimed, he threw his hands up and lightening flashed behind him.

Me being livid, stepped forward "In your dreams you stick, you will never make us or our kingdom bow down to the likes of you! so go back to the bloody hole you came from and die!" i challenged with my chin up and a unwavering look in my eyes.

His eyes got darker and he started unconsciously sneering.

"If you won't bow down before a sultan, then you will cower before a sorcerer!" he howled.

He lifted his hands up, lighting flashed behind him as he was about to say something but i quickly interrupted.

"A sorcerer huh, wow original, well you do have the staff and the beard to be one but the power.....not so much" i said snarky and sarcastic.

he growled but got back to what he was doing before.

"Genie, my second wish, i wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!!!" he shouted at he blue man.

Blue man frowned hard and looked like he wanted to protest but shook his head, pointed his finger at Jafar and turned away ashamed.

A bolt of power blasted out and hit Jafar. Jafar's corrupted laugh echoed around us as he levitated off the ground in a bright angry red glow.

The annoying bird flapped it's tiny wings to him and opened it's beak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give a warm Agrabah welcome for sorcerer Jafar! SQUAWK!!!" I punched him out of the air and roughly on the ground, he gave me a "mighty" glare before flying to now sorcerer Jafar.

Jafar's clothes were now dark blood red and black, no other colour what so ever.

"Now where were we?, ah yes, Abject humiliation" Jafar said, he shot us with a red bolt of magic making our legs give out and our body bow to the vile monster.

Rajah tried pouncing on him, but got hit by the same bolt and turned into a kitten.

Jafar stalked towards me and lifted my head up with his snake staff "Oh, princess, there's someone i'm dying to introduce to you to"Jafar said.

"Jafar, get your hands off her!" Ali yelled, racing towards us on his magic carpet.

When Jafar's number ended and Prince al- i mean, Aladdin was sent away, Jafar started going crazy by laughing evilly and loudly

he walked in front of us, his shadow to cast over our crouching figures.

We are doomed

--------------------------------------