Cave of Wonders Part 2

-Edited-

(Aladdin's Pov)

The magic carpet, lead us to a medium sized crack into the wall, we walk through it to find a massive staircase of rocks? that lead up to light.

i slide down to one of the boulders but turned around to glare at Abu.

"Stay, there"i growled, abu grumbled a bit but stayed put, i turn to the rock stairs and started my journey up them.

When i made it to the top i was very confused, there sitting on it's own pedestal was a lone lamp.

i walk up to it and grabbed carefully "This is it?, this is why we came all the way down here?" i turn to look at Abu and Carpet to see Abu about to grab a ruby that was being held by a smiling gold monkey "ABU NOO!!!" I screamed at him but it was to late he already had the ruby in his hand.

The ground started shaking and the booming voice of the Panther spoke "YOU HAVE TOUCHED THE FORBIDDEN TREASURE!!!!" It roared, the ground shook more.

Abu tried putting the ruby back with a nervous smile but it started turning into lava.

"NOW YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!"It screamed making fire burst out next to me where the pedestal should be.

i jumped down the steps, trying to go faster and faster while rocks fell from the roof and the once pool of water is now a pool of Lava.

All of a sudden the stairs turned in a kind of slide making me slip and fly through the air, my destination? the lava.

I started screaming of fear upon seeing where i was going to land, but luckily Carpet saved me and flew around evaded the falling rocks.

I look around for the troublesome Monkey, i found him stuck on one of the rocks with no where to go as the others were exploding!

before his could explode i grabbed him.

Behind us, a hug wave of lave formed and started chasing us.

"Whoa!, Carpet lets move!" i urge Carpet, he went as fast as he could but the wave was still on our tail.

Carpet went through the crack with the lava following, we made it out to where all the gold was but the lava came a destroyed it all.

We could hear explosions go as rocks fell,with the lava burning all the gold below large bursts of lava went into the air making us have to dodge and avoid them.

As we neared the entrance we could hear thunder and lighting from the sky and the growling of the Panther.

The stair case there started crumbling and fell apart, Magic threw us the the last remaining steps, but i couldn't get a good grip so i was stuck at edge on the last one with my grip failing.

i could see the old fart at the entrance "Help! i can't hold on that much longer!" i yell to him but even when i asked him again to help he wanted me to hand him the lamp.

hoping he will help me afterwards i gave him the lamp, big mistake.

The old fart did a whole evil laugh while staring creepily at it, "At last!" he yelled holding the lamp up high in the sky before stuffing it into his jacket.

Abu started trying to help me out but the man kicked him sending him flying back but i grabbed onto the first step so i wouldn't fall.

The man grabbed onto my hands creepily staring at me, "What are you doing?!" i asked him confused and angry.

"I'm giving you your reward" he said but in the middle he switched to a deeper voice.

He held my arm with one hand while the other pulled out a knife.

i see the crazy in his eyes, he was going to really stab me!

he brought the thing close but before he could get any closer Abu bit him making him scream and drop me and the knife.

as i fell i saw the man throw Abu down with me, we fell and crashed into the rock wall before Magic saved us from our doom with the rocks catching up to us as well.

We heard the lion roar and collapse blocking our exit.

What have i gotten into now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ok sorry for late update.

plz comment if u would like me do a ouran highschool host club story with me and two of my friends in it.

hope u enjoyed and have a lovely whatever time it is😂👌😇