Aladdin in Prison

-Edited-

(Aladdin's Pov)

Sitting in a stinky,rotten, old and wet prison isn't fun let me tell you.

I hear the disease carrying rats running all around me, waiting for their time to bite.

My arms going numb for being held high for too long, i try to wiggle my way out but luck wasn't on my side today i guess.

"She was the princess , i can't believe it!" i grumble out.

"I must of sounded so, so STUPID!" I shouted closing my eyes and lightly banging my head against the brick wall.

I hear weird sounds coming from above, looking up i found Abu waving his hand excitedly.

"Abu!, oh how grateful i am to see your face" i said joyful.

He jumped down from the window, and off another pair of shackles before landing in front of me.

"Hey help me out of these" i told him, he made an angry sound and started wagging his little finger in my face.

He hopped off with a typical girl angry face and pulled his tail around him, making a crop top and started doing a bit of belly dancing, he let go of his vest, making it go back to normal and gave me a glare and talked in his monkey voice.

"Hey don't give me that!, she was in trouble"i sigh" ahh she was worth it" I said dreamily.

Abu mumbled a bla bla bla before un-cuffing.

"Don't worry abu i won't see her ever again" i stated.

"I'm a street rat remember and there's a law saying that she must marry a PRINCE! Not me" i exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air *Like i just don't care XD*

hunch over rubbing my wrists trying to get the pain away.

"I'm a fool" i mumble out staring out the window.

"Your only a fool if you give up boy" Came a ragged and sickly voice from the dark corner of the cell.

"Who are you" i questioned him. the figure got up and wobbled towards us with a sick smile with rotten teeth and a old walking cane.

"A lonely prisoner like yourself, but together" He wobbled over to us still smiling, Abu cowered behind me shaking like a leaf.

"Perhaps we could be more" He then made a motion of getting money by rubbing his fingers together.

"I'm listening" i said curious. He wobbled even closer and i saw what he really looked like.He wad a wrinkly old man with a long bushy white beard, even bushier eyebrows and a small hunched over body.

"There is a cave boy, a cave of wonders filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams" The old man showed us three ruby diamonds, Abu and i, transfixed by the gleaming diamonds, leant forwards and went to grab them but the old man pulled them out of our grasps.

"It would be enough to impress your, Princess"The old man dragged out princess for a bit to get my attention.

"But the law says that she has to marry a Prince, she can't marry me" i mumble sadly.

He then pushed his old wrinkly face close to mine.

"You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you?, whoever has the gold makes the rules"

"So why would you share all this wonderful treasure with me?'

"I need a young pair of legs and a strong back going after it" he said patting my back and wobbled a bit.

"One problem"i stated, he turned and looked at me confused.

"It's out there and we're in here"

He wobbled over to a wall and smiled at me.

"Things aren't always what they seem" He then used his cane to walk over a little passage way leading somewhere.

He put his hand out for me "So do we have a deal?" I look at Abu who was on my shoulder and he shrugged his shoulders, i turn and grin at the old man and he led the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update but i hope u have a happy whatever when you see this XD (641)