Genie's wish

-Edited-

(Aladdin's Pov)

It was morning when we finally found a place to rest.

Magic floated close to the ground and made little steps for Abu and i.

Genie stood on air and keep saying goodbye to us as we got off.

The blonde wig disappeared from genies head, he crosses his arms and gave me a smug look.

"Well how about that, Mr. Doubting Mufasa?" he asked me.

i smirked "Oh you sure showed me."i stated "Now about my three wishes.."

Genie put one of his blue hands up to his ear "Dost mine ears deceive me?" he asked "Three? You are down by one, boy" Genie put one fingers in my face close.

"Ahhh no" i push his finger away "I never actually wished to get out of the cave, You did that on your own"

He pointed at me with one finger with his mouth open about to say something about me being wrong but it quickly dropped when he thought about it.

"I feel sheepish" he said, turning himself as a little blue sheep.

"All right, you Baa-d boy" he got in my face....again but backed off and shook his butt at me "But no more freebies"

"Fair deal" i walk over with my arms crosses to genie who was in the shape of a seat swing.

"So, three wishes, i want them to be good"

i question popped into my head "What would you wish for?" i ask genie.

"Me?" he sat down with a confused look "No one's ever asked me that before"

"Well, in my case *sigh* forget it" he mumbles head low.

Now he's got me interested

"What?!" i yell at him.

"No. i can't, i..." he mumbles again, i walk closer.

"Come on, tell me." i urge him.

He gives me a unsure look but says it.

"Freedom"

i grab the lamp and look at it.

"Your a prisoner?" i question.

"It's all part and parcel of the whole genie gig."

"Phenomenal cosmic powers" he becomes really big with big muscles with little balls floating around him.

He zooms into the lap, looking cramped.

"itty-bitty living space".

"Oh genie, that's terrible"

"But to be free" he says dreamily, slowly coming out of the lamp.

"Not to have to go" he disappears but "poofs" back

"Poof, What do you need?, Poof what do you need?, Poof what do you need!"

He grabs my vest "To be my own master" he says.

"Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world" he says dramatic and floating in the air.

"But what am i talking about?, lets get real here. It's not going to happen" he sits sadly in a rock his chin in palm.

"Genie, wake up and smell the hummus"

"Why not?"i ask

"The only way i get out of this is if my master wishes me out"

"So, you can guess how often that's happened" he grumbles

"I'll do it. I'll set you free." i shrug my shoulders.

"Uh-huh. Yeah, right" he turns his head into a wooden puppet thing with a long nose.

i piked the long nose back into his face making him turn back to normal.

"No, really, After i make my first two wishes, i'll use my third wish to set you free" i suggested to him.

i stuck my hand out so we could shake on it.

He gives it a weird look "Well, here's hoping all right" he said giving up and gave my hand a firm shake.

He gets all happy "Lets make some magic!!"

---------------------------

Ending it here so that u guys can have a update so yeah.

HOPED YOU LIKED!!!!!!