Jafar finally showing his true colors

-Edited-

----------------------------------

(Reader's Pov)

Ali tugged me to him as the roof of our little tower flew off with the wind.

"Oh god" i whispered with curiosity as i watched it dance around over objects that the wind picked up.

i turn to see if father was OK only to see his hat floating above his head.

"Um father, i think your hat is trying to fly away" i pointed out to him, he looked at me like i had lost my marbles until he looked up to find it indeed floating.

He quickly grabbed a hold of it but it yanked out of his grip and zipped over to a sinister grinning Jafar.

The hat dropped onto his head, Jafar lifted his hands and Father's clothes disappeared (Minus the underwear) and reappeared onto Jafar.

He started laughing evilly at our shocked faces, father glares at Jafar with blood lust.

"Jafar, you vile betrayer" Father says with venom.

Jafar's annoying bird replayed "That's Sultan vile betrayer to you!"

Aladdin let go off me seeing as i was OK and stepped forward and smirked confidently "Oh yeah?, we'll see about that"

He rips his hat off his head making his wild hair more knotted and crazy and peers into it.

"The lamp" he swallowed thickly and looked up to Jafar in terror.

"Finder's keepers, Abubu" Jafar smirked and lifted his hands up, a shiny lamp was in his hand and just as lightning came crashing down he command his blue man thing to lift the palace.

*Damn*

----------------------------------------------------------------