Having a "Little" talk to Jafar

*So i have realised that i forgot to do the scene where Jafar talks to the cave and blah blah, i am sorry that i forgot!! but i am not doing that scene i am too far into the story to do it so please just think that i did it anyway i hope you like the story!!!
-Edited-
(Reader's Pov)

I storm into Jafar's room ready to yell my ass off at him but he wasn't there.

He was no where to be found!, i stomped all around the castle having to talk to people who mostly didn't remember me! when i see him HE . IS . DEAD!

I stopped my fuming anger when i heard something big scrape against the floor.

I quickly hid behind the doorway and my eyes popped when i saw what the sound was.

Jafar had opened a hidden hallway behind a wall! he peeked his head around to check if anyone was there before walking out and closing it, i took my chance and stormed in.

"Jafar!" He jumped and turned around quickly shutting the wall but something was stuck so it didn't close.

"Ahh Princess (Reader), how are you this day?"He bowed to me.

"Don't give me that! you sent a boy at the market to the prison cells!" i hissed out.

"Princess, your father has charged me the responsibility with keeping peace in Agrabah"He said proudly then the smirk appeared.

"And the boy was a criminal" That made me want to scream, hit him and tell him how lovely, nice and charming Aladdin is but i held back, it would give me away.

"What was his crime?" i Snapped and put my hands on my hips.

I heard a little voice from behind him and he heard it too because he turned his head.

"What was that Jafar? do you have a guest?" i tired moving his cape but he pulled me back in front of him and talked.

"His crime, well dear it was kidnapping the princess of course"he Smirked.

My heart stopped, 'What!?'

"He didn't Kidnap me, i went there myself!"i ranted

"Oh dear" He then walked away from me a little with one of his hands on his hip and one of them on his face.

"How sad!, if i had known.." He said sadly.

"What are you going on about?" i demanded

"Well sadly the boys sentence has already been carried out" He loomed over me.

"What? what sentence?!" i barked with a pale and wide eye face.

"Death" That one word sent tears in my eyes and made me gasp.

"By beheading" "No!" i cried, i plopped to the ground with my hand on my heart dying of shock and heartbreak.

"I am exceedingly sorry princess"He said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"No! don't you dare touch me!" i scream and ran away to the safety of the garden.

(Jafar's Pov)

I turn around to find lago finally getting his stupid ass out of the wall/ door.

He was coughing hard as he was flying towards me and finally landed on my shoulder.

"So how did it go?"he asked me after his coughing fit.

I smirked "I think she took it rather...well" We both look at the doorway she ran out of.

(To READER!)

(Reader's Pov)

I was at the fountain in the middle of the garden, i had my feet in the water and i was running my hands through it too.

I heard a little growl and turned to find Raja and Jasmine Behind me.

"Hey" i said sadly with tears streaming down my face.

"Oh (Reader)"Jasmine mumbled before running to me and hugging me in her death grip and Raja rubbing himself on me.

"What happened?"Jasmine asked pulling me away from her embrace to peer at me.

I told her everything with little angry outbursts here and there and one with tears, at the end she was red in the face with anger and was scowling.

"How DARE he!!" She yelled letting me go and started pacing.

"He can't just do that! he has to have Dad's permission before doing something so rash!" she yelled again.

"You know what, tomorrow morning, i am going to have a talk to dad!"She declared, pointing to the sky with a determined face.

She dashed over and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to our room for some sleep.

But with the thoughts running through my head, i didn't sleep so well