Going to the Market with big sis

What reader is wearing without the shoes-Edited-(Readers pov)

-Edited-
(Readers pov)

It was early morning and i was sneaking around like a mouse.

I was creeping towards the big tree in the garden i use to escape.

As i was nearing the tree, i heard a low growl.

I quickly zoom behind a tree and peak around to see two shadows, one was a animal and one was a girl.

"Oh Raja" the girl shadow said with a heartbroken tone.

"But i can't stay here and have my life lived for me" The Girl shadow bent down and hugged the animal shadow.

Then it clicked

I stepped out behind the tree and lean against it.

"Oh so Raja gets a goodbye hug but your own little sis doesn't! how unfair!"i sighed out in my teasing voice.

Jasmine did a little scream and jumped around to face me with her hands up.

"Oh it's just you (Reader)"She murmured

"Oh it's just me?, fine then i won't help you sneak into the city so bye-bye" i did a little wave as i slowly walked away from her.

"Wait! i'm sorry i need your help, i am hopeless when it comes to the city but i am going to question you later!" She huffed out.

I turn and smirk at her "fine but you have to come back with me, you are not leaving me in this hell hole" she did a little nod, we both said goodbye to Raja and climbed the tree with his help.

*Time Skip*

It was morning and we were having a blast walking through the city.

At the moment we were walking through the market with the vendor's  yelling at us to but something.

When we passed them, one of the vendors shoved a fish in my face making me jump.

"We catch them you buy them!"

"Oh sorry i can't buy them, i don't have any mone- oh!" as i was backing up i bumped into a street performer and made him accidentally swallow the flame, i apologised to him a million times that i had to be pulled but Jasmine away from him.

(Aladdin's pov)

Abu and i were eating some watermelon we stole earlier when i saw someone knock into a street performer.

When the person's hood fell down i my heart sang and my mouth dropped, it was the beauty that performs in the streets every couple of days and i would be lying if i didn't say i was in love with her.

She apologised to the performer with her fluffy (H/C) bouncing as she did and her big (E/C) filled with concern.

She put her hood back up when another hooded figure who was with her pulled her along to a stall with apples.

Abu waved his little monkey hand in front of my face but i was to focused on the Beauty.

I could tell that she spaced out because she didn't see her friend give a kid an apple and walked away without paying.

She finally realised and tried to rush over to her friend but was stopped by a deep voice.

"You better be able to pay instead of your friend"He demanded. "Pay?"

He roughly grabbed her little hands and pulled her kinda close to him.

"Ah i'm sorry sir i don't have any money"He did a little growl and shouted out thief.

"Ah please if you let me go i can go get some money from my father the sultan!"she fearfully said.

By now the people walking passed stopped and started gasping.

"You know the penalty for stealing"He held up his flipping big knife and went to cut her arm.

"No!" she screamed, i rushed over and grabbed the mans hand.

"Thank you kind sir"i gratefully said grabbing the knife off of him and handed it to Beautiful.

"I am so glad you found her!" i turn around to look at her but nearly burst out laughing when i say her cute startled face.

"I've been looking all over for you!" "What are you doing?"She whispered, I smirk a little before replying "Just play along"

"You uh know this girl?" the man questioned us.

"Sadly yes, she is my sister, she's a little crazy" i claimed to the guy doing the motion as well.

She did a little eye roll but i could see a little smile.

The guy grabbed me by the shirt and got right in my face. "She said she knew the Sultan"

"She thinks the monkey is the sultan" a laughed pointing to abu who was trying to steal out of a woman's purse, he quickly stopped and turned to us with a confused face.

"Oh great sultan, it is a great honour to see you how can i serve you?"She bowed to Abu.

"It's tragic isn't it"

I grabbed the guys shoulders and distracted him from seeing me grab an apple and throw up in front of his face.

"But no harm done" i let go of him and rushed over to Beautiful and helped her up.

"Now come along sister we have to go to the doctor" i pulled her along but she stopped when she saw a camel, she smirked and walked over to the animal.

"Why hello doctor how is your wife?" "Oh not that one now now, come on sultan"

Abu did a little bow but his stolen good came out of his vest, he hurried over to us and we dashed away with guy yelling at us to come back.

"WE WILL WHEN MONKEYS FLY!" We both laugh as we run away.