Cocky Jafar

-Edited-

-Edited-

This is what Jafar gave you minius the shoes of course.

(Reader's pov)

Couple of hours later and Jafar made me wear a very revealing dress and i was stuck to his side by the chains wrapped around his staff and my wrists, always near the monsters hands but i had it better.

Father was made to be like a puppet,strings and all, he was bouncing around and the pest was stuffing crackers into his mouth.

I stare at the horrible sight, wishing that Father was a real man, I snap my head to Jafar who was lounging in his throne, amusement written all over his face.

"Jafar, please stop it, leave the poor man alone" i beg, Jafar gives me a side glance and puts his hand up stopping the pest.

Jafar pulls me closer to him by his staff and gives me a "Sad" look.

"It pains me to see you like this Princess, you used to be so loud and commanding but now you act like a little bug under my shoe"He takes a bite out of the apple which was placed into my hands, after he finished the snack, i threw it over my shoulder.

"A beautiful desert bloom like yourself should be holding onto the arm of the most powerful man on the earth" he makes a golden crown out of his magic and places it in my hands.

He grabs me by my chin,pulling me closer and stares deeply into my eyes, i almost gagged because of the putrid smell coming off of him and the bits of apple stuck in his teeth "What do you say, sweetheart?"

He backs me up with a smirk until my back hits a wall.

"Why, with you as my queen we could be the most powerful and beautiful couple to rule the earth! we could knock enemies and rebels down with the flick of our little finger and you could have whatever you want! jewellery? done!, dresses? no problem, anything your heart desires as long as you give me an heir" He brags, acting cocky, he also strokes my cheek in thought, as if imagining it happen.

"What do you say?" he says lowly, trying to sound manly and prove that he has a big one when he really has a small one.

"In your twisted dreams!" i shout slapping his across the face, he stands there shocked, hand lightly touching the red hand mark on his cheek, head turned away from me.

i run around him, trying to reach father but Jafar growls like a dog with rabies, grabs my hand and turns me around, i swear i saw foam coming out of his mouth, he picks my up by my head and catapults me to the ground.

i squeal a little as series of items fall on me like cups and a pots which all brake upon contact.

"You wench!, i'll show you the respect you should give to men!" he shouts storming towards me.

i give him a deadly glare "whose the wench? me? oh sorry i thought you were talking about your mother!" i yell at him, he stops in front of me and glares at my form until he processes what i just said.

his eyes go as wide as plates, he once again growls like a rabid dog and raises his hand getting ready to strike me, me not backing down, glare at him still.

He stops his hand from touching me seeming to have a idea "Genie" he calls over his shoulder, the person "Genie" flinches and looks over to see us, "for my last wish, i wish for Princess (Reader) to fall helplessly in love with me" he grins at me with evil crawling in his eyes.

Oh HELL NO!!!

-------------------------------------------------